Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!
To get a new password, go to login, choose the Lost Password link and enter the e-mail address with which you registered. Your new password will be sent to you shortly.
If you can't remember what e-mail you used or if you can no longer access that e-mail, please contact Charl.
Login, then click on Account Info, then Edit Password and Personal Information.
Please see the Submission Rules.
You can e-mail Charl via the contact form.
If you have not already done so, please register for an account. Once you've logged in, click on Account Information and choose Add Story. The form presented there will allow you to submit your story.
There is. Login, and click on Account Info. Choose Edit Preferences and choose the eFiction News skin, which is high contrast.
Suggest it! A submission is more likely to be made into a podcast if it has a lot of positive reviews and ratings, either on Lexicon or on another fanfic site. Non-explicit submissions are preferred.
1. Login, then click on Account Info.
2. Your Member Account Links will appear. Click on Add A New Story.
3. The Add New Story form appears.
4. You MUST fill in the fields where a red asterisk appears. These fields are Title, Summary, Selected Categories, Rating (which will always be G as Lexicon doesn't archive porn or extremely violent submissions) and Story Text (which is where the body of your story goes, so it really needs to be filled in.)
5. If you don't select a Category, your submission will be marked as 'Orphan'. To avoid that sad fate, select the correct category from Category Options by clicking until it is highlighted in blue. If you go too far down the categories and they disappear, bring them back by clicking on Back To Main Categories once.
6. When your selected category is highlighted, click on the > button to move your selection into the Selected Categories box. You can move as many categories as appropriate into the Selected Categories box.
Please note that your selection must be moved into the Selected Category box in order for your submission to be placed in a category. Merely highlighting a category in Category Options is not enough.
7. Select the characters appearing in your work by clicking on them until they are highlighted. You can select more than one by holding down the Control key (Command key on a Mac).
8. Select the genre that describes your submission. E.g. Comedy.
9. Select the location. If your work is written, select Library. If it's an image, select Gallery. (See below for more information about submitting images to Lexicon.)
10. Check the complete box if your work is complete.
11. Enter the chapter title. If your work only has one chapter, put the title in there.
12. If you choose to upload your story text, please make sure it's in HTML.
13. Please preview your work before submitting.
1. Login, go to Account Info then choose Manage Stories.
2. You can edit, delete and add new chapters to your stories there.
Submitting images is similar in many ways to submitting written work, but there are a few differences.
1. Login, go to Account Info then choose Manage Images.
2. Click on Upload New Images to upload images on your hard drive. Maximum image height and width is 800 pixels.
3. Once your image is uploaded, in Manage Images you'll see: File Name - the name of the file you've uploaded, HTML code to use image in story - with a piece of HTML underneath e.g. and Options - View | Delete.
4. Copy, or write down that piece of HTML exactly.
5. Now submitting an image becomes a bit like submitting a piece of written work. Go to Account Info, and click on Add A New Story. Fill in the form as you would for a story, but turn off TinyMCE on Story Text (by clicking on the check box below) and write or paste that piece of HTML into Story Text.
6. Now choose a category, write any end notes or story notes that you like.
7. When you choose a genre, make sure it's an image genre, such as Monochrome Illustration.
8. When you choose Location, choose Gallery.
9. Preview and submit your image.