Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

2: Time Stealer by Phoenixfire90

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Part 4.  

They walked into the portal, and came out the other side, back in the present. But not in the same location as they left, it was Iacon Decepticon HQ.

Why was that? They wondered.

Phoenix then saw Optimus, back to normal. She ran into his arm and hugged him.

"Thanks for saving my life, my child, on both meetings."

She looked up in shock and asked. "You remember me being there?"

He nodded his head.

Meanwhile, the Doctor found his TARDIS and went inside, his voice came out of it. "Glad to see you haven't been abused, much."

Donna was outside watching the robots talk.

The Doctor came out and said. "Sorry to be the person to say this but the amount of Paradoxes has caused a huge rip in the fabric of space and time."

"Can it be fixed?" Optimus said.

"Well, by only one way, I would have to put this whole planet in different Dimension, but that would take a long time with the TARDIS, I've got some of the things I need but not all, I need something that will go into other Dimensions."

Everybody started whispering to each other, and then a cream, clawed hand came up.

It was Draco and he said. "I can teleport to other Dimensions, just hook me up to your spaceship and I'll use my powers."

The Doctor smiled, again went into the TARDIS and came out with cables; he attached them to the robot’s arm.

Draco sat down and crossed his legs over, his Phoenix birthmark glowed white. The Doctor was flipping switches, pushing button and kicking the machine.

The TARDIS whirring noise was heard.

 

A Nanoclick later.

 

Nothing had changed from Transformers and humans/Time lord point of view.

The Doctor came out of the TARDIS, smiling like a cat.

"There, we're now in a parallel universe, hope you like it."

"Isn't that impossible?" Donna asked.

"Nope, not if there's a huge rip in the fabric of space and time, it worked back on Earth with Rose."

"Really."

Phoenix bent down to shake the Time Lord's hand and said. "How can Optimus and I ever thank you?"

"Don't." He said.

The Doctor grabbed Phoenix's arm, opened the command computer and activated his sonic-screwdriver.

She pulled away very quickly and yelled. "What was that for!?!"

He did the same to the brother and replied. "Can't have both of you ripping any more holes in space and time. So I'm deactivating you powers for good, so I don't have to come back."

They both looked sour at the Time Lord and said. "Thanks, thanks a lot...."

"Don't mention it. Just doing my job." He said with a smile.

“You do know I’ll find a way of reactivating my powers eventually.” She said.

The Doctor just smiled.

They waved good-bye to the robots, but just as they opened the door to the TARDIS, the others left except for the Prime Twins, Draco shouted. "Where are you from anyway?"

"Planet Earth. Hey, you two, watch this." Donna shouted.

The TARDIS whirring noise was heard again and it disappeared. The Prime twins look shocked, the sister walked up to where the thing was, it was gone.

"PHOENIXFIRE, DRACOAGONGO!!!" Optimus shouted.

"Coming dad!!" They shouted back and ran off.

 

In the TARDIS.

 

Donna was holding on for dear life, she then asked a question.

"What will happen to them?"

The Doctor looked up from his work and answered. "Well, they'll come to parallel Earth and work along with humans."

"Draco?" She asked.

"He'll continue fighting." He replied.

"Phoenixfire?"

"She'll marry Bumblebee, have two kids called Wildfire and Hornet and will also continue to fight."

"Optimus Prime?"

"Ah, I'm sorry to say that he'll die during a Decepticon attack in Autobot City, one of the Earth bases."

The place went quiet, except for the noises.

"So, where do you want to head next, I heard the crystalline resort planet of Midnight is nice at this time of year, better is the Sapphire Waterfall there too?"

"Ok, then!!" She shouted back.

 

The End.