Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

2: Time Stealer by Phoenixfire90

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

2; Time Stealer.

 

One day in the TARDIS.

 

"This is a tough one." The Doctor said.

Donna Noble was at the other side of the control panel.

"What's tough?" She asked.

"I'm following this time travelling signal, it's strong, but it's going back some years, but what made it???"

He then rushed around to where Donna was and hit the panel with a hammer.

"There that's better, Donna, hold on tight."

"WHY!?!"

The TARDIS started shaking and violently tossing it passengers left and right, making odd noises and loud bangs.

"Yes, we've locked on."

"LOCKED ON TO WHAT!!!!"

"A robot...”

 

10 minutes later.

 

The TARDIS came to a stop. The passengers got up from being tossed about.

Doctor looked on to the monitor and said. "Well, do you want to head outside."

"What's out there?" She asked.

"Don't have a clue, I just took a sample from outside and I'm happy to say there's enough oxygen for us."

"Where are we?"

"Don't have a clue of that either...”

They stepped outside.

Donna looked around to see large, strange, towers.

The Doctor suddenly shouted out. "I REMEMBER THIS PLACE!!! Donna, this is the planet Cybertron."

"The planet what???"

"CYBERTRON!! I've been here before, with Sarah Jane Smith and K-9, but the last time I came, this place was golden and when I mean golden I MEAN golden."

"Okay... What lives here?"

"Oh, I can't remember."

Just then, a huge robot foot stomped its way past them, getting quite close to the TARDIS.

"Oh yeah, now I remember, giant sentient robots called Transformers."

"Why are they called that?"

When she said that, the robot jumped and turned into an alien car.

"Never mind..." She muttered.

The Doctor ran back inside the TARDIS and came out again with some weird remote thing with a little radar on it and it started to make a weird noise.

"Oh, oh, oh... That thing we were chasing is close." With that he ran off, with Donna following close behind.

But before they ran a mile away from the TARDIS, they had stepped on a battlefield.

"Ok... Run the other way."

So they did, but other robots were following them (at least that's what the Doctor thought).

"AUTOBOTS RETREAT, I SAID FALL-BACK!!!!" One big, red robot shouted with a booming voice.

They had ran past the TARDIS, but just as they were about to enter it, a jet robot grabbed it and took it away.

"No, no, no, not my TARDIS." The Doctor screamed out.

The Transformer just gave an evil high-pitched laugh. They decided to hide while the fighting went on.

It finished with. "DECEPTICONS RETREAT!!!"

The foes ran (or flew) off. And the Doctor and Donna came out of hiding.

As soon as they did, they met a small, yellow robot.

"Optimus, have a look at this!" He shouted.

The big, red robot came to the yellow one's side and bent down.

"Well, hello there, who are you?" He asked.

"I'm a Time Lord, they call me The Doctor and this is Donna Noble, the human."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. And these are my troops."

"Ah, yes, I've heard great things about you Prime."

"And yet I've never heard of a Time Lord." Prime replied.

The Doctor smiled at him and then looked around angrily for the TARDIS, he then told Prime about it and about the last time they had saw it. "This white and red jet looking robot took it."

"Oh you mean Starscream," the yellow one said, "oh, by the way, the name's Bumblebee."

"Wait," Donna said, "as in..."

"I wouldn't tell them that if I were you..." Doctor whispered.

"Ok then, why is he called Starscream?"

"You would be called that too, if you had a sonic-boom scream," An Autobot with a red-cross on his shoulders said. "I'm Ratchet and this is robot next to me is Ironhide."

"Nice to meet you too."

The Doctor looked at his radar thingy and then lifted it up.

 

Meanwhile, at Decepticon HQ in Iacon City.

 

The Decepticons had a victory under their belt. Megatron was celebrating with his troops and many girls.

The then noticed that his second-in-command was missing.

"STARSCREAM!!!!!!"

"Yes, lord Megatron." He said, flying towards the leader with a big wooden box in his hands.

He landed, putting the thing down next to him.

"What's that?" The Leader asked.

"Don't have a clue, I just found it on Autobot patch, I assume its Autobot tech."

"I'll do the assuming around here!!"

Megatron looked around the box, found the handle and looked inside.

"No way."

Starscream pushed the leader aside and looked in.

"A SPACESHIP!!! THIS IS SO NOT AUTOBOT TECH!!! THIS IS BEYOND EVEN CYBERTRONIAN TECH!!"

"Soundwave, scan it and find out what it does!!" Megatron shouted.

"Yes lord Megatron."

He scanned it and beeping noises were heard and he said, "It's a time-travelling ship, capable of changing time and space...”

"What, you mean that thing could take me back in time to make sure that Optimus Prime never existed."

"Yes, Lord Megatron...”

Oh no, you can see where this is going.

"Soundwave, try to copy that tech so I can put my new plan into action...”