Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

Breath of Flame by Deadeyes

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +

If it was pure luck, Oct was glad she found the newest pod. What relieved her the most was that the pod was so deep in Predacon territory, away from the Maximals. She transformed from her spider beast mode and into her humanoid form. She got on one knee and checked the programing. The Predacon chip was already inserted, much to Oct's relief. She stepped back and thought for a moment. She tapped her upper left arm in thought. The pod opened and a white Predacon dragon with red highlights crawled out, with a huff.

 

"What is your allegence?" Oct simply asked.

The Dragon growled. "Predacons." The spider narrowed her optics, extending her hand to help the dragon to her peds. The dragon looked skeptical, but she accepted the help. Oct pulled her to her peds.

"What is your name?" Oct demanded.

"Swiftflame," she replied. "What about you?"

"Oct," came the gruff reply. "Megatron would want to see you. Come with me." She transformed into her spider mode. Swiftflame spread her red wings, launching into the air.

"Who's Megatron?" Swiftflame asked after a long time of silence. Clearly she hasn't been alive long to know who her leader is, Oct thought.

"He's our leader." Swiftflame snorted.

"You mean your leader."

Oct looked up at the white and red dragon. "What do you mean?"

"Techically, he's not my leader." She looked down at Oct with curious green optics. "He's never met me, nor has he had the chance to lead me." 

 Oct shook her head, in silent anger. "That's not the point. He is your leader, and if you don't aknowlegde that, I suggest you leave and never come back."

Swiftflame was quiet for a long time, Oct could tell she was in thought. The spider watched the dragon for a while, before turning her attention to the two Predacons posted outside of the main entrance. She growled when she realized it was Terrorsaur and Waspinator.

Oct stopped in front of them, motioning Swiftflame to stop. "I found a new Predacon."

Terrosuar nodded, a strange light in his optics. "So I see. What is your name?" He looked over at the hovering dragon.

"Swiftflame," she replied, her tail lashing. "Who's this Megatron the Insecticon keeps telling me about?"