Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

TransWarp by Verno

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: Ravage must decide where his loyalties lie.

Note: A montage of images, denoted by *…*, to accompany Ravage's inner monologue.

 

*Ravage walking through Predacons troops preparing for battle*

 

It is the eve of War and I don’t know who or what I’m fighting for: The battlefield is familiar, but not the names. I’ve joined a faction founded on the betrayal of my old one, but only because I’d made a deal with the enemy, and since arriving, I’ve been recruited by three ambitious Generals to do in another, whose only crime is his success.

 

*The Autobots and Maximals also preparing for battle*

 

The Autobots - are still the enemy; I’ve made no peace with them. Who are they to dictate the terms of my freedom?! They haven’t won yet.

 

*Razorclaw sharpening a sword. A highlighting 'Razorclaw' insignia branded over the top of a Decepticon one on his arm*

 

Razorclaw - The Autobots have failed to extinguish his Spark, and he’s proven himself a true leader throughout the course of this War - who am I to kill him? After all, he’s made of Decepticon parts. If he can win the day, then my freedom is assured, and with no Autobot strings attached.

 

*Magmatron in deep contemplation before battle (much like the image of him in a chair at the start of BW: The Gathering)*

 

Magmatron - ‘sigh’. Deceit is at the very core of a Decepticon: we serve ourselves. These usurping Generals are some pieces of work, but their brutality is feared by enemy and friendly tools alike. To be in their favour in this new faction can only be advantageous. In order to secure it, and perhaps to the detriment of the Predacons - Magmatron… must die.