Two months after Birds of a Feather. Phoenixfire falls ill and heads down to Ratchet's medic ward, much to Bumblebee's worry. But it's no illness, infact it will change they're lives again forever!
Part 2 of 2, the first book is Birds of a Feather.
Part of Dark Primus's Children of Prime series.
Categories: Transformers 2007 Movie
, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Movie
, Bumblebee (G1,G2) - aka Goldbug
, Ironhide (G1,G2,Transformers Movie 2007)
, Optimus Prime (G1,G2,MW,RM,TFU, Transformers Movie 2007)
, Perceptor (Armada,Energon)
, Phoenixfire Prime
, Prowl (G1,MW)
, Sideswipe (G1,G2,Alt,TFU)
, Wheeljack (G1, Alt)
, Romance and AdventureLocation: Library
Series: Children Of Prime
7619 - Hits:
Yes - Published:
31/01/11 - Last Updated:
This is my theory about pregnancy and transformers from the Movie series, which I've been trying to find out for some time.
I came to the conclusion that a female robot holds her children in the Spark Chamber, think of it as a womb at either side of the Spark Chamber.
The female builds the metal body inside her along with the spark and she carrys it for 4 to 5 months.
But in the G1 series this is different.....
1. Chapter 1, Shock by Phoenixfire90 [Reviews - 0] (595 words)
2. Chapter 2, The Scan's Result. by Phoenixfire90 [Reviews - 0] (642 words)
3. Chapter 3, Ultrasounds and Genders. by Phoenixfire90 [Reviews - 0] (628 words)
4. Chapter 4, Baby Blues by Phoenixfire90 [Reviews - 0] (926 words)
5. Chapter 5, Labour and New Life by Phoenixfire90 [Reviews - 0] (1304 words)
6. Chapter 6, The Next Morning by Phoenixfire90 [Reviews - 0] (863 words)
7. Chapter 7, Middle of the Night by Phoenixfire90 [Reviews - 0] (570 words)
8. Chapter 8, Grandchildren by Phoenixfire90 [Reviews - 0] (1180 words)
9. Chapter 9, A Fast Learner by Phoenixfire90 [Reviews - 0] (911 words)