Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

3 & 1/2; The Creed Chronicles by Phoenixfire90

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes:

Hi sorry for the delay but I was waiting for Dark Primus to introduce a new charater in his Movie series: Children of Prime.

Griffin Prime is (C) of Dark Primus.

Chapter 3; Griffin, The Son of Elita.

 

2 weeks later, day of the birth...

 

(From Phoenixfire's point of view)

 

Mother's expecting her baby to make his/her appearance today, so things have been a bit different.

By different I mean everybody's on their toes.

Me, I'm on patrol for the day with my brother, I ain't sticking around to see a brother or a sister I don't even want.

Call me childish, but I've got my own group to lead without getting slowed down by a drooling, stinky brat.

That child is Elita's problem not mine.

I know what you may say, "She may feel the same way!" nope she's happy about having this child.

"Are you ready sister?" Draco said.

I nodded my head, and then we both transformed into Dragon and Phoenix mode and took off into the city skyline.

We activated our invisibility shields and continued on.

Instead of watching where I was flying, my optic instead watched Draco's fluent body movements.

Everyone in a while, a part of his body twirled and straightened again, he would also shake his large white head now and then.

The moonlight shone on my brother's small, white, scales and my large, orange feathers.

Draco looked at me and asked, "What's on your mind sister?"

I looked back into his large, blue Dragon eyes; I couldn't lie to him and he’d know if I lied, Dragon's are far from stupid.

I sighed and answered with a question, "What do you think about a little baby brother or a sister?"

He raised an optic-brow up and thought for a second, then muttered, "I don't know, I guess it would be nice but I wouldn't want another sister."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because one of you is already bad enough without a second you!" Draco yelled.

I took this a bit of an insult; does that mean he thinks I'm as bad as my mother? Who many say (including father) that I'm like her when she was younger but I've yet to see that.

Draco on the other hand is a lot like father in many ways than one. His kindness is just like Optimus's and his voice sounds very similar to father's. Another thing is that many (including me) think that Optimus is a pacifist even though he fights, Draco himself has said that he is one and trust me, I've only seen him pick up a gun twice, he mostly fights hand-to-hand or beast mode and even then he'll only fight when he has to.

Though, sometimes I think Primus forgot to give my brother wings like most Dragons.

But how he hovers like he does without wings is beyond me, I've tried to ask him in the past but he says it's a Dragon's secret and nothing makes you tell about a Dragon secret if you can help it.

Maybe Whitefire will know she scanned him some time ago after he fell ill.

Just then my brother said to land on a nearby building for a break, he landed first with me following in close by.

He curled himself up into a coil while I wrapped myself up with my large feathers.

Draco kept watch over the still, quiet city.

I looked to the starlit sky and thought about father, Bumblebee and the rest of the Autobots.

I wonder how they are. I hope they're safe.

I started to fall to sleep and when Draco noticed this, he curled up beside me and channelled his body heat on to me.

Draco's an angel, a true angel to me. Yeah Primus made one-in-a-trillion when he created Draco's soul.

I put my head on his back and listened to his Spark pumping Energon around his body.

I don't know how long we slept, might have been minutes maybe even hours, but we woke up when my brother answered the inter-com on his ear.

"Hello? Yeah... Yeah... When? Just an hour ago? Well? Oh, she's not going to like that... The name? Hasn't decided it yet... We'll be there as soon as we can... Bye."

I raised my head and asked what was wrong?

"Mother," He muttered, "just gave birth an hour ago."

"Yeah." I badgered him on.

"To a baby... boy. She hasn't decided his name yet and she wants to see us as soon as possible." He answered back.

I fluttered my wings and turned my head away from Draco, I was going to take my time, I wasn't going to rush back home if that's what Elita expected.

Draco seemed to read my mind and he took his time as well.

Then after some minutes past, we took off back to the HQ.

 

An Hour Later, Alpha Trion's Underground HQ.

 

Draco ran through the medic's door with me following close-by, when I caught up, Whitefire had turned around in her desk chair to face and said, "You took your time..."

"Where's mother?" Draco asked.

White sighed, got up, opened a door and we walk through the main medic ward and we came to another door, White opened that door, poked her head through and said, "Elita, you have some visitors."

"Let them in." Another voice answered.

White opened the door fully and we entered.

Lying on the bed was Elita with a small silk blanket in her arms.

The silk blanket stirred, a little hand poked out and it started crying.

Draco was the first to get close, he kissed mother and looked at the baby.

He looked up at me and beckoned me closer; when I got close I saw what he saw.

They baby in question was gray and in protoform mode with large blue optics, he looked at me then put out his small hand.

I then put out my hand with the birthmark on it and I held the child's hand.

Then something odd happened, my birthmark started to burn and glow pure white and the baby changed form.

From his back broke part two panels that turned into fluffy gray wings.

The gray skin turned into a furry yellow colour, his chest plating turned into an eagle head, a tail appeared from his butt and his face turned from normal metal to a skin like metal with black hair coming out of head.

I let go of him and looked at both my twin brother and my mother. They both looked completely dumbfounded, the baby on the other hand laughed and clapped his little paws.

Whitefire looked at me as if to say, what have you done?

"What just happened? Wait no, don't answer that. I’ve already figured it out. White can you change him back?" Elita asked the nurse, she in turn answered, "Well, Phoenix and Draco's mutation can't ever be changed, well that's what Optimus said so chances are that baby must have scanned his older sister thus, he's stuck like that forever."

Elita sighed, looked at the baby and said, "What should we call him?"

Draco put his hand in the air and said, "Recently I was looking at a book in the abandoned Iacon library," I looked away and muttered, "What's new..."

You see my brother's a bit of a bookworm, always craving knowledge, always hanging around smart Autobots. I don't mind, in fact it's came in handy quite often.

My brother continued, "and I looked up a book on Cybertronian legends, quite a lot in it as well including mythical legends and protectors. One creature is meant to be the kin of both the phoenix and dragon. A griffin, the protector of Cybertron's core. And well, according to the book, my new little brother looks just like a griffin. So, let’s call him Griffin Alpha Prime."

I looked at mum, she looked back with smile.

It was perfect.

"Griffin Alpha Prime it is." The baby clapped its hands again at the name.

Later mother showed off the baby to the other females and Alpha Trion who, asked if he could be the Step-father until the real father came back.

"As long as I don't have to marry you or be your boyfriend, then that's fine because I can't ask Draco to do it." Mother said.

Draco laughed at this and even I did. I guess things will be different from now on.