Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

3 & 1/2; The Creed Chronicles by Phoenixfire90

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Chapter 10, Tokyo Drift.

 

2 days later in the training room.

 

(From Phoenixfire's point of view)

 

Alpha Trion had built this arena like training room sometime ago.

There's a viewing area above the ring with windows that looked down to the training room.

I often went there to 'sharpen' my skills.

But today it was already occupied, by a young mech.

I think Kup said his name was Drift.

I've been watching for a few hours now as he goes through the hologram drones.

He's a swords-mech much like me.

And he's quiet, very quiet.

I like that.

And his skill was only second to mine.

I was very curious to see this young mech in action, but an odd feeling was coming from my Spark a feeling that I hadn't felt in a long time...

The mech looked up at me and swear I must have blushed, I giggled to myself.

He seemed nice I thought to myself.

After that his combat style changed to more fanciful version to impress me... and it was working.

The burning feeling in my Spark grew larger as I watched him.

In fact was it just me or was the temperature rising in here.

Was I falling in love?

NO! I can't be, I'm with Bumblebee remember!

And he'll be returning anytime soon and... And...

........................

*Sigh*

I don't think my Spark is listening to my microchips in my head.

I went to get some Energon, a few minutes later I returned and he had just finished.

I went downstairs to the ring and entered as he was about to leave, "Hi." I said blushing.

"Hi." Drift said with a smile.

"I brought you an Energon Cube." I said handing him one of the two cubes I had, the other was for me of course.

"Err, thank you." He said taking the one in my hand and we drank both in one.

"You're a good swords-mech." I complimented.

He looked slightly taken aback by this but no the less he smiled and asked. "How would you know?"

I crushed my Energon cube container and reached for my belt, I then pulled out one of my swords and showed it off.

As soon as he saw this, his cheeks on his face lost the little Energon they had left in them and turned a weird colour of white.

He then took it and inspected it, he then asked. "Where in Primus's name did you get this?"

"Do you really want to know?" I answered with a question.

He nodded his head and I continued to tell him about the run in with Megatron at Kaon Prison.

And how I received them from the Decepticon Leader.

He seemed quite surprised, then again most did when I told about those swords.

He handed it back to me, he then showed me his legendary Great Sword, I gagged as I held it, wording soundlessly as I stared at it...

It was an ancient weapon that predates modern Cybertronian civilization, the Great Sword draws upon the spark energy of its bearer, and as such must only be used in the most dire of circumstances.

I saw the orb that drew upon the energy from the spark.

It was beautiful.

I handed it back to Drift.

And for a while we talked, we talked about ourselves though Drift refused to talk about his past; we also talked about the members of both sub-groups.

But his voice carried me away, it was deep but not too deep, he sounded about 23 to 25 Cybertronian years old.

The way his voice carries is humble and as if he didn't talk much, it was music to my ears.

Then he asked. "Are you really, I mean really, REALLY Optimus's daughter?"

"Yes I am I have a twin brother and a.... pipsqueak baby brother. Elita is mother and Magnus is my uncle."

"Wait, baby brother? You mean that's what the crying was that woke me up last night, he was crying?"

"Yes, sadly. Griffin Prime."

"Does Optimus know?" He asked.

I shook my head and answered. "Nope, he left even before Elita found out, nasty shock for her."

Then for while we were quiet, but Drift broke by asking. "Why a Phoenix?"

I knew he was asking about my transformation so I answered. "I don't know myself, but it's not my only transformation."

And proceed to show him my cheetah-eagle cross and the matching robot mode before transforming back into Phoenix robot mode.

"I use it all the time for hunting or recon missions. Draco can do the same only without the wings." I answered.

"Draco, Draco...... Isn't he the white Dragon?" Drift inquired.

I nodded my head.

Then he looked up and said. "Isn't that your mother?"

I looked up as well and there she was, leaning against the window with Excalibur on her shoulder.

Her optics were narrowed and she looked curious about what we were doing.

I wonder how long she's been up there for.

Then I turned to Drift and asked. "Do you want a training fight, see how good we're really are."

He nodded his head and went to the other side of the ring; I did the same and again looked up.

Excalibur hovered above Elita's shoulder and then flew off.

I drew both of my swords while Drift drew the Great Sword from his back. I stared into his optics and started circling around the ring, he did the same but we never broke optic contact.

My Spark was beating so fast that it sounded like a hum.

We stayed like that for a while.

I then ran forward with swords in the attacking position, I got closer and closer and I was just about to when suddenly....

*FLASH* CRASH!!

I was thrown backwards, one sword flew out of my hand and had landed next to where I laid while the other went flying into the air and crashed through the window.

I shook myself off and grabbed the sword next to me.

It extended into a bigger sword to rival the Great Sword itself. By this time nearly all of the Autobots, mechs and females had appeared in the watching area above.

We then clashed.

Sparks flew as we grinded them together with each attack.

I then jumped over him and swung my blade.

It cut deeply into his back but he didn't howl in pain like most do, but the look on his face said it had hurt.

He then turned and brandished his sword.

Now I was ready!

I ran forward towards him and he did the same, I then tried to jump over him again but this he punched me midair, causing me to fly into the wall, head first...

I shook myself off and got up.

When my sight came back I saw how close he was, I jumped on the wall I had landed on and back flipped over him.

He came to a halt before he hit the wall.

After that it all became a blur but the next thing I knew I was on the ground, panting with..... Drift standing over me with a sword to my neck.

For a while there was silence, the Autobots above couldn't believe it.

Then I asked the mech above me. "Do you want to go out on a patrol date tomorrow night?"