Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

3; Separating of Paths by Phoenixfire90

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes:

I know, I know that the shuttle was only named The Ark in Beast Wars, I know the G1 series only called it Autobot HQ.

It just makes more sence to ME if I call it the Ark and no fans should complain since I put this note up..

Chapter 2, Codename: Project Ark

 

Training room in the old Space port, a few days later.

 

(From Optimus's point of view)

 

Finding this place was a stroke of luck.

But you can bet your life that those Decepticons have found another.

Right now that isn't the problem.

Nearly all of our people have fled the planet because there is almost no Energon.

But we chose to stay, Megatron gave me a chance to leave, but we didn't.

That was before Phoenixfire and Draco were... can't say born, created then.

Speaking of which, she's fighting me now.

No, not real bloodshed like that fight years ago* (See 1; Bond That Can Never Be Broken for details).

Just training.

I'm teaching her some of my moves.

I think that in looks, appearance and body build, my children look more like Elita.

But they have my soul, mind and strength, which are good things to have.

Phoenix has just done her infamous high kick, but... "Wait, do that kick again." I asked her and she did.

"No, no, no. You've got it wrong, straighten your leg a bit, put your leg a degree or two down, maximum damage to foe."

She nodded her head and did it again, we were training against drones, and the one she hit exploded.

When it was done I started clapping, she bowed.

Little did I know that Draco was watching nearby, he also clapped, then said, "The Autobots are ready for the meeting now father."

 

Later on, in the meeting room.

 

"I think we should strike now and kill those cons!!"

"Are you joking? They'd crush us like an Energon cube!! I think we should ambush them, they'd never see it coming!!"

"I don't think that would work...”

I've never heard so many Autobots shout this loud in one room before.

I looked over to Phoenix (who was right next to me); she was starting to look angry, then...

"WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP!?!?!" She snapped.

Everybody did, they knew that whatever she said goes.

"Thank you daughter, right. Let’s get down to business. As everybody knows we are running out of Energon to point where we're starving ourselves. We can't go on like this for much longer without becoming ill. So for the last three sleepless nights I've been thinking of a plan, here's the problem.

It may not work, it's too risky and we may not come back alive."

An eerie silence filled the room.

"To cut to the chase, this plan is our last hope. Females and mechs, I give you Project Ark."

With that a small holo-gram appeared above the table.

The holo-gram was of a space-shuttle of some sorts.

Some studied it with curiosity; others were shaking their heads with disappointment.

"My plan is to leave Cybertron to find new Energon sources in other worlds."

Gasps filled the room, this was the unthinkable.

Even Phoenixfire, who is usually behind my plans, was shocked by this one.

This started the shouting again and again she told them to shut up.

I said thanks and continued, "This plan is dangerous so I need to ask for volunteers."

Everybody looked at each other, even I could tell that no-one wanted to do this, I then mentioned, "If any of you want to sign-up meet me at my office, but all Autobots need to help with the construction of the shuttle."

With that the meeting was over, I hope I know what I was doing.