Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

1: A Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Phoenixfire90

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

A Bond That Can Never Be Broken.

 

By Phoenixfire90

 

Chapter 1, Fate

 

(From Bumblebee's point of view)

 

I was late for a meeting. If I'm late; Optimus wasn't going to be happy.

I was travelling on the highway overlooking Iacon's skyline.

But it was not a nice sight, flames, destruction, death.

Seeing this made me think, is this war really worth fighting?

I don't know myself.

"Bumblebee to Iacon Autobot HQ, open up." I said into the intercom, the doors opened as I transformed.

"Hi Jazz."

"Hi Bee, any Decepticons?"

"Oddly no, it's quiet out there. Am I late for the meeting?"

"No, cause it got postponed. Oh, by the way, Optimus wants to see you in his office." Jazz said.

"Why?"

"Beats me...” He said as he walked off.

I made his way to Optimus's office. I got to the door and knocked on it 3 times.

"Come in, the door's open." A voice said from the inside.

I went in and saw the officer working at his desk.

"Bumblebee, just the bot I wanted to see, walk with me, talk with me."

I did as he took me down the hallway.

"I was recently got gave two drones to take care of. One I'm keeping but the other one's a bit wild, I've tried taming it, Ironhide's tried, and Ratchet’s tried."

"No luck?" I asked.

"Nope, so, here's my question, will you try?"

We turned the corner and stopped next to a door.

"Can I have a look at it first, before I answer?" I asked.

Optimus nodded his head.

They entered the room, inside was a cage, and inside that cage was a huge winged creature.

"Holy Primus above!!!" I shouted.

"I know, Bumble meet Drone 1984," It kept staring at me with unblinking optics.

It looked 16ft, was orange from head to claw, and had feathers and a long tail that split into three ends.

A Cybertronian Phoenix.

Stood next to Optimus was Ratchet and Wheeljack.

I went up to the cage and place my hand on the bars; the Phoenix bent its head down to have a better look at me.

"What happens to it if I say no?" I asked.

"Then it will have to be deactivated," Ratchet replied, "no one, after what happened to Ironhide, has said yes to try taming it."

I again turned back to look at the bird.

"Ok, I'll try, but let it out of the cage..."

Wheeljack and the doc-bot opened the cage; the bird stepped out and looked around.

Optimus handed me the reins for it, I put them on the creature and climbed up on top of it.

There was no response; it just flapped its wings.

Optimus looked shocked and said, "It didn't even let the last Autobot on its back. Ok, I'll give you one week to show me that you can tame this beast."

I got off the creature and walked off with it.

I hope I know what I'm doing.

I arrived at my recharge bay, opened the door and stepped in.

In the room were a small bed and a desk.

I switched on the lights.

The bird looked around and sat on the floor.

Noticing this and said, "Oh, you're sleeping on the floor." as I got on the bed.

"I bet you’re glad to be out of that cage, I would be." I said, oddly the bird nodded its head.

I smiled, yawned then said, "Good night."