Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

My Fan-made Characters Tech Spec by Phoenixfire90, Dark Primus

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes:

Also, I should say that this Draco is different from his other versions because he is NOT related to Optimus Prime in any way.

(Prime) Draco's Tech Spec

 

Written and edited by Autobot Ratchet.

 

Name: Draco

Full Name: Mr. Draco ?????

Function:  Shock Trooper and Recon Expert

Height: 18.2ft (Robot Mode), 5.6ft (human mode)

Weight: 1.2 tons (Robot Mode), ????? (Human mode)

Strength: Power Level 10

Transformation: Cybertronian winged Dragon, Cybertronian Lion (no longer in use), Human being

Motto: Comedy = Tragedy + Time

Profile:

Young, smart, skilled, brave and loyal, Draco is one of four siblings, two of which are top Decepticon officers. His history is a mystery at best, with no records existing of his or his siblings’ birth, education or work.

Constantly being overshadowed by his sister, Phoenixfire. Draco is inexperienced in leadership, but what he lacks in leadership he makes up for bravery and skill.

His Circuit-Su moves have been perfected and are even better than his siblings.

After his siblings Katrina and Snapdragon betrayed them, he had a terrible crisis of confidence. But this changed after an Autobot female got captured and then rescued by Bumblebee and Cliffjumper; he protected them with the Creed by his side, as they made their way back to Iacon City.

According to his sister he’s fancied Arcee ever since, but has been hesitant to say since Arcee fancies Cliffjumper instead (but recent events could change that).

Ever since that day, he’s been training harder than ever before to prove to himself he can fight for her if ever needed.

His genetic make-up is unique to say the least; half of his DNA is Organic-matter which is very rare on Cybertron. This makes most treatments for Cosmic Rust and Cybolic Plague unnecessary due to his body's strange ability to adapt to robotic viruses.

This has baffled most of Cybertron's brightest scientists and medics alike, causing Optimus to experiment with the idea of organic-robot hybrid super warriors.

In turn this led a pair of females called Whitefire and Blackfire, among others to volunteer to become the first successful organic-robot hybrids. After countless experiments on all of them, those two were the first and only to be fully successful without side-effects.

And with the arrival of two 'Shifter' females, Optimus decided to create a Special Forces group with Draco’s sister, Phoenixfire in command. This in turn led him to become second in command of this group

The Creed of the Phoenix & the Dragon were vital at the start of the war and has been ever since. To this day he’s still in this group.

 

Abilities: Teleportation, 'Eye of the Dragon' and 'Rage of the Dragon’

Individual Power Level Stats: Strength 9, Intelligence 10, Speed 9, Endurance 9, Rank 9, Courage 10, Firepower 4, Skill 9

Weapons: Energon Battle Staff, two swords and one dagger.

Notes:

Chapter Endnotes: Yes, Draco now has Dragon wings, makes a nice change in my opinion. Oh and Draco's motto is reference to a piece of music from the game, Portal 2.