Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

My Fan-made Characters Tech Spec by Phoenixfire90, Dark Primus

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes:

I thought I'd depart from my usual style of Tech Specs to making it look like (Prime) Ratchet wrote it instead of me. This will be the style for all my (Prime) fan-fic character tech specs.

Also, I should say that this Phoenixfire is different from her other versions because she is NOT related to Optimus Prime.

(Prime) Phoenixfire's Tech Spec

 

Written and edited by Autobot Ratchet.

 

Name: Phoenixfire

Full Name: Miss Phoenixfire ?????

Function: Shock Trooper, Recon Expert and Advisor to Autobot Leader

Height: 18.2ft (Robot Mode), 5.6ft (human mode)

Weight: 1.2 tons (Robot Mode), ????? (Human mode)

Strength: Power Level 10

Transformation: Cybertronian Phoenix, Cybertronian Cheetah (no longer in use), Human being.

Motto: There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Profile:

Young, smart, brave and loyal but has problems trusting others. Phoenixfire is one of four siblings, two of which are top Decepticon officers.

Her history is a mystery at best, with no records existing of her or her siblings’ birth, education or work.

She was once close friends with Megatron himself. But since the betrayal of Megatron, Katrina and Snapdragon she has developed problems on top of existing ones. She is also very close friends with Optimus Prime, leading him to place Phoenixfire as his right-hand advisor and tactical genius.

Many attacks on Cybertron of Decepticon strongholds were under her planning and coordination.

Her genetic make-up is unique to say the least; half of her DNA is Organic-matter which is very rare on Cybertron. This makes most treatments for Cosmic Rust and Cybolic Plague unnecessary due to her body's strange ability to adapt to robotic viruses.

This has baffled most of Cybertron's brightest scientists and medics alike, causing Optimus to experiment with the idea of organic-robot hybrid super warriors.

In turn this led a pair of females called Whitefire and Blackfire, among others to volunteer to become the first successful organic-robot hybrids. After countless experiments on all of them, those two were the first and only to be fully successful without side-effects.

And with the arrival of two 'Shifter' females, Optimus decided to create a Special Forces group with Phoenixfire in command.

The Creed of the Phoenix & the Dragon were vital at the start of the war and has been ever since. To this day she still leads the group under Optimus Prime’s orders.

 

Abilities: Teleportation, 'Eye of the Phoenix', 'Rage of the Phoenix’ and unique Dark Energon powers (on Earth).

Individual Power Level Stats: Strength 10 (20 when using Dark Energon), Intelligence 9, Speed 9, Endurance 10 (20 when using Dark Energon), Rank 9, Courage 10, Firepower 8 (11 when using Dark Energon), Skill 10

Weapons: Energon Battle Staff, two swords, one dagger, two guns and one unknown special weapon.

Notes:

Can be ill-tempered and untrusting.

Added Notes (on Earth):

Recently been infected with Dark Energon and has acquired 'certain' powers related to the 'condition', although I must stress that this 'condition' must be kept an optic on.

As I've personally noticed, every time she uses the powers of Dark Energon her condition gets worse.

Stress and anger also seems made it worse.

If she overuses her powers she will risk her own life, but prolonged infection could spread into main body causing death.

So far she has managed to isolate the infection to just her right arm.

Currently undergoing treatment. Must monitor her health from now on.