Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

My Fan-made Characters Tech Spec by Phoenixfire90, Dark Primus

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Story Notes:

Note: It says which version of a character it is before the name, e.g.  Movie Whitefire Tech Spec.

Phoenixfire's Tech Spec.

Name: Phoenixfire Prime
Faction: Autobot/Maximal.
Function: Multiple jobs.
Height: 17.6 ft (Cheetah robot mode), 23.7 ft (Phoenix robot mode)
Weight: Under 1 metric ton (both modes)
Strength: Power level 9.
Transformation: Chinese Phoenix, Cheetah with Eagle wings, human.
Motto: Teamwork is the key to any victory.

Profile:
Phoenixfire Prime is the daughter of Optimus Prime and Ariel.
Young, beautiful and bad tempered, she's a good friend, if you don't upset/anger her.
She and brother, Draco touched the Allspark when they were 2 cybertronian years old, this caused both of them to mutated to their beast modes.
This, they don't mind, as this has came to there advantage in the years to come.
After lossing her mum at the age of 10, she swore she'd avenge her mothers death, by finding who done it.
Madly in love with Recon Officer Bumblebee, she been his fighting partner since the war began.
After Optimus lauched the Allspark into space, she separated from him and went exploring with her brother.
Always trying to live upto the expectations of her dad, but never does live upto that.

Abilities: Sight Share, teleportion, time travel, 'Eye of the Phoenix' (able to see truth, goodness & secrets), Roar of Time and 'Rage of the Phoenix'.

Strength 9, Intelligence 9, Speed 9, Endurance 10, Rank 8, Courage 10, Firepower 6, Skill 10.

Note: Prefers Hand-to-hand combat, wings in both modes can be detached from the back, can talk to Earth animals.