Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

2: Time Stealer by Phoenixfire90

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Part 2.

 

Meanwhile.

 

The Autobots took The Doctor and Donna back to the HQ in the city of Cybertropolis. The Doctor (being himself) was on Optimus's shoulder asking question after question.

Donna meanwhile, was with Bumblebee (sitting on his hand) talking. But half-way there, Prime stopped dead in his tracks, the others stopped too.

"What's wrong Prime?" Ratchet asked.

He said nothing; the time lord looked at the Autobot leader confused.

But then, the leader's hand started fading, Doctor pulled out his sonic-screwdriver and scanned him.

"No, no, no, NO!!! Someone's changing the past with my TARDIS."

"What does that mean?" Ratchet asked.

"It means, in 2 hours, he'll cease to exist."

"What!?!" They all said.

Just then a war cry was heard.

Two young robots suddenly appeared out of a Teleportation portal.

A Phoenix and Dragon.

The Phoenix stared at me.

"YOU!!!!" The Doctor and the robot shouted.

"So you’re the one who has been chasing me, I thought the Time Lords died years ago!!!" The transformer shouted.

“And may I ask what is a robot doing in the time stream.” The Doctor yelled back.

“None of your bees wax buddy!”

"Sorry, I never caught your name, or your friend's."

"Phoenix, Phoenixfire Prime and this is my brother Draco Prime. And I never caught yours." She said.

"The Doctor and this is Donna. Wait, how do you know about the Time Lords?”

“Because I saw you in the time stream fighting in The Great Time War, you look different.”

Optimus and Donna kept looking at each other, and then the two and they both said. "The Great Time What??"

Prime hid his fading hand behind his back, Phoenix hadn't seen it.

"I'll tell you later, dad...”

When she said that, the Doctor looked shocked.

"PHOENIXFIRE, DRACOAGONGO PRIME!!!!!!!!!" A female robot yelled.

The two turned around, transformed into their animal modes, started whimpering like puppies and said. "Mommy??"

A young, pink female robot walked towards them, shaking her fists.

"Who's she?" Donna asked Bee.

"Elita-1, Leader of the Female Autobots, Optimus's girlfriend and, oh their mother."

She walked up to her children and smacked them.

"WHERE WERE YOU!!? I THOUGHT THE DECEPTICREEPS HAD KIDNAPPED YOU!!" She turned to Prime and continued. "YOU SAID YOU'D KEEP AN EYE ON THEM!!!"

"Sorry dear..."

She then noticed the Doctor and his friend, Prime told her everything and he showed his fading hand to them. Phoenix screamed and then looked at hers, Draco did the same, they were fading as well, but at a slower rate.

And when The Doctor explained what was happening, Elita was less than pleased.

"And I can't do anything without my time-travelling spaceship."

"Well... That's not true; I've got time-travel powers. I could take you back into the past, but to track Megatron I would need to have a super tracker that works on star and solar ene....." Phoenix's voice trailed off and she turned around to look at three Autobots: Perceptor, Ratchet and Wheeljack.

They looked back grimly, Perceptor said. "Well it would take a large amount of Energon and would..."

"Perceptor JUST DO IT!!!" She yelled.

 

1 and half hours later.

 

"We've done it!!" Wheeljack shouted.

Phoenix held the device, looked at it. "Are you sure this won't explode?"

"99.999% sure!"

She looked grimly at her dad; she went up to him and kissed him.

"RIGHT!!!" She yelled. "I NEED A TEAM TO HELP ME WHILE IN THE PAST... Any volunteers?" There was a silence for a minute. "VOLUNTEERS, STEP FORWARD!!"

6 Autobots stepped forward, these Autobot where: Bumblebee, Ratchet, Draco, Prowl, Powerglide and Ironhide.

"Doctor, Donna are you two coming?" Phoenix said, as put her hand out as a peace-offering.

They got on her hand.

She turned around to Optimus and saluted him and so did her group. She then used the hand with the dragon birthmark to open a portal.

"We'll talk about this time-travel portal willy-nilly thing later." The Doctor said.

Draco started saying. "Phoenix is in trouble, Phoenix is in trouble."

"SHUT UP BROTHER!!!!"

They all transformed and want through the portal.

"Good luck my children..." Optimus whispered to himself.