Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

The Complete Spawned Battlefront- Acts I to IX by blackconvoy_D01

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Act I The Calming Silence

“Time is never recorded when you live remotely. You tend to lose track of it, especially when you attempt to forget your past. Sometimes no matter how much positive input you devote to a just cause, no one can ever forget your past, and who you once were.”

Great Shot leaned forward, facing the telecom screen. “That is why I choose to stay here. And here is where I will remain. You don’t know what it’s like Victory Leo. You are reformed from God Ginrai. You could have even motion forward to being a Convoy or Prime again.”

Victory Leo searched for some type of positive response to cause Great Shot’s ideals to change. But he had been down this road with him before. Both he and Star Saber were the only two to ever travel to Cybertron’s second moon to visit Great Shot. A part of Cybertron that is so distant from civilization, that Energon refineries will not distribute power to the territory. Great Shot must live off of power cells for his daily living arrangements. His only contact with the civilized world is a telecommunicator that only Star Saber and Victory Leo have the frequency too.

“Star Saber and I will be out to see you soon, so be ready for company.” Exclaimed Victory Leo.

“Very well. Until then.” Replied Great Shot.

Victory Leo shut off his telecom. He learned back to gaze at the view outside of his window. The view was that of a techno-organic paradise. With all phases of war over, both Autobot and Decepticon military factions had disbanded their sections; Cybertron had become a planet of peace and prosperity once again. The planet Micron, once a penal colony has become a primary Energon refinery operated by the Micromasters and Mini-cons.

The planet Zone, once a major military outpost had now become a scientific research facility. Autobots and Maximals had turned back to civilian life as Cybertrons. Deceptions, and Predacons to Destrons. As for self-defense from outside invaders a military defense unit was formed under the Autobot banner. The unit consisted of warriors of both sides with extensive military background. A smaller paramilitary group was also formed to handle matter based domestically.

Their primary focus is to maintain tabs on certain Destrons, especially two factions that had formed out of unrest and hatred of both sides. The Wreckers led by Grimlock, and the Destrongers, led by Black Convoy are in a rebellious conflict to end peace on Cybertron and destroy not only each other but also anyone whom will stand in their way.

'How times have changed, Victory Leo pondered to himself. He transformed to his lion mode and proceeded out for a walk. He continued, it’s amazing; we have Perceptor and Shockwave, who both follow logic and science working alongside each other. God Magnus, from the Car Robots wars, and Cyclonus from the Universe war are military generals. And I wonder if I should vote for Starscream in the upcoming presidential election over our current president, Big Convoy. Yes much has changed, but not too much. The most sinister and evil Decepticons are not held in prisons anymore. Instead their sparks have been removed from their bodies where they are kept in cold storage for eternity. The list is quite long, consisting of Megatron’s whole line from the beginning, to the last war. The list includes the line of Galvatron, as well as many other whom I shudder to think of. I wish Black Convoy could be included with them, but he was rescued by Ruination before they could detach body from spirit. His day will come soon.'

Victory Leo kept the pace of his stroll as he neared his destination of the residence of Star Saber. Passing and greeting neighbors Break of the Neo wars, and Sideswipe of the Second Coming. He even noticed a very strong match of Battlefront, a Cybertronian version of chess being played by Kup and Scourge of the Sweeps. It was almost as if the two were still locked in combat. Peace is good. The silence in the air is calming, and it feels good to function without the burden of battle and war on your back and mind.

Victory Leo had arrived at Star Saber’s residence. The door had opened. “Star Saber, are you ready? It’s time to go see Great Shot. I think he needs some company this week. Star Saber?” Victory Leo used his infrared to scan the first level of the dwelling, only to find no sign of Star Saber. He transformed to his robot mode and proceeded to the next level of the retired commander’s home. When Victory Leo arrived his look of seek and find, turned to a look of horror and disgust, as he found his friend and long time battle companion Star Saber, murdered.