Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

A New Comrade by UNA

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Rhinox was reviewing the data tracks when an alarm went off. "What the" said Rhinox. "Maximal ship entering atmosphere in approximately 30 nano-clicks." Hey Rhinox! What's da happening I was sleeping" said Rattrap grumpily. Optimus was just entering the room.

"A Maximal ship has landed in Sector Alpha on neutral ground." said Rhinox happy that it's a Maximal ship but the smile left his face.

"What is it old friend" said Optimus looking over his shoulder. "It's one of ours but no signs of anybody onboard except energon and weapons.

"Cheetor and Dinobot are nearest. Cheetor! Dinobot!" said Optimus on his com-link. "There is a ship that's about to land in your patrol area. Check it out!"

"Will do Bigbot!" said Cheetor. "Wow I wonder what's in it!" Dinobot snarled "Hopeful something we can use to destroy Megatron!

"Do you always think about destroying Megatron anytime we find a ship or a landing stasis pod?" said Cheetor running in his beast mode.

"I live for war, furball!"said Dinobot. "Unlike your Maximal sentiment, I breed for battle!


Predacon Base

"Megatron! A ship has landed in Sector Alpha but two Maximals are already heading in that direction." said Scorponok.

"Ahhhhhh Waspinator! Terrorsaur! You two will get that ship and bring everything it has here. We must get it before those Maximals do yessssssssss" said Megatron.

"Ohhhhhhhh Waspinator will bring ship to Megatron" said Waspinator happily while Terrorsaur was laughing and they flew away.

"That ship will give us an advantage in the Beast Wars YESSSSSSSSSSS"said Megatron to himself
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maximals

Cheetor and Dinobot have already reached the ship. "It's pretty small for a Maximal ship but what it is will be useful" said Dinobot.


The ship was silver looking but had a blue rim around the Maximal insignia. "It looks total slag from here" said Cheetor.


Then all of a sudden they heard a moan from the ship. "Someone is inside" said Cheetor, "Hello are you all right in there?"

"Yes I am" said the person but then fires were shot. "Waspinator Terrorize! Terrorsaur Terrorize!"

"Aww great just what we need "said Cheetor who just transformed into robot mode

"Dinobot Maximize!"

"This ship belongs to the Predacons, Maximals!"said Terrorsaur.

"No way, this is a Maximal ship so get your butts off it!" said Cheetor aiming and firing at Waspinator while Dinobot takes on Terrorsaur.


"Say hello to the Pit former comrade" said Terrorsaur when he did a direct hit to Dinobot. Dinobot landed hard on his back

"Not if I send you there first" said Dinobot shooting his lasers and eventually hit Terrosaur.

"Well since that is over with. Shall we BAM" said Cheetor when a plasma laser hit him on the side.

"Ohhh Over for you, pussycat yessssssss"said Megatron, "This ship is ours"

Dinobot was about to fire but Megatron give him a plasma laser to the torso.

"Well, now I think--"said Megatron before he was interpreted by a yell of determination.

The cockpit of the ship split open and a human female came out. "Dang! That's a landing I don't want to do again" she said.

"Terrorsaur captured her" said Megatron but he got a shot in the wrist.

"No one is capturing me grapeface"said the girl who was now holding a gun.

"You will regret that, human" said Megatron who was about to blast her but Cheetor finally got up and blasted him.

"Oh no you don't" said Cheetor.

"Thanks" said the girl, "I should suggest you Predacons get out of here before I got karate on you! The girl was doing funny movements that didn't impress Megatron.


He was about to aim when Optimus Primal came to the rescue. "You better do as she says, Megatron."

"We will retreat for now Primal but we will have a talk human yesssssss"said Megatron who ran away.


"So what is your name" said Optimus looking at the girl. "My name is Samantha" she said

"Cool name" said Cheetor shaking her hand.

Dinobot was examining the girl and wasn't amused "What is a little girl doing in a cybertronian ship?"

"Hey I'm 16 years old and I happen to live on Cybertron" said Samantha. Optimus was amused to see that the girl has some courage.

"Well, we better head back to base"said Optimus, "Cheetor, you can escort her to the base"

"Sure can Big bot, Hop on Samantha" said Cheetor. Samantha was on his back and was chuckling.

"What's so funny?" said Cheetor curiously. "You should have seen Megatron's face when I hit him on the wrist."


"I think I have a clue" said Cheetor laughing with her.

The sun was setting and the human and the cat ride off when in the bushes near the ship was rustling. Out of it came a certain spider with a devious smile.

"The Beast Wars has just got interesting," said the spider

"TEETEEHEEHEE" laughed the spider.

To be continued