Login
Lexicon
Transformers Fanfics, Essays, Author Interviews and More...! Established 1996!

Blueburner by Dirge

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Blueburner (Physical model: G2 Blast Off, left & right wings switched)
Function: Vigilante
"In a war, right is wrong and wrong is right"

Blueburner is the ultimate veteran, he was one of the first Autobots to take up arms against the Decepticons. He's seen a lot of war, and understands it's nature well. Very cynical about other's intentions, will trust only those who have proven themselves trustworthy, will help only those who he believes deserve to be helped. When Optimus Prime was given the creation matrix, Blueburner was one of the most vocal opponents. Dislikes Optimus Prime, believes he is a self-righteous propagandist. Eventually, a heated argument with Prime led to Blueburner's desertion. While he doesn't agree with many of the Decepticon actions, he prefers the way in which the army is organised. Feels that while the Decepticon leader must constantly be the best in the army to avoid being overthrown, the Autobots are willing to blindly follow a reputation. It's for this reason that he usually (but not always) sides with the Decepticons. Will assist Autobots, but only those who he respects. Once a Close friend of Grimlock, they still get on well. Wont shoot a Dinobot, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Blades or an Aerialbot, will never take an order from Optimus Prime. When siding with the Decepticons, takes on the role of a tactician, since he's often able to predict Autobot moves. While many Decepticons resent his shaky allegiances, most respect him as a warrior, and are willing to work with him. Doesn't get on with Thunderwing at all. Occasionally disappears for months, cruising the cosmos alone. Can reach interstellar speeds of up to 52,000kph, carries enough fuel to fly for 13 months (without transforming). While he's often willing to follow orders, he is ultimately his own master. Rear-mounted twin X-ray lasers have a range of 15,000km, carries high-powered laser blaster as robot which can penetrate 35 feet of steel.

Str: 7 Int: 8 Spd: 10 End: 8 Rnk: N/A Cor: 8 Frp: 8 Skl: 8