Doctor Ironhide by KristalShaga
Summary: Kicker gets sick with the chicken pox and Ironhide's left to watch him at the base...Yeah things will get crazy.
Categories: Energon Characters: None
Genre: Comedy
Location: Library
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2548 Read: 1545 Published: 27/08/06 Updated: 27/08/06

1. Doctor Ironhide Doctor Ironhide by KristalShaga

Doctor Ironhide Doctor Ironhide by KristalShaga
Kicker awoke tiredly in the morning with a big headache. He got up halfway in his bed and looked over to his clock next to his bed and fell out of his bed and to the ground. "Argh! It's already ten o'clock! I'm already late for the meeting!"

He coughed as he put on his normal day clothes and burst out of his room. On the way Kicker felt dizzy and the big hallways seeming much bigger than usual.

When the teenager burst into the room a strict crossed arm Optimus Prime and other Autobots who only turned their heads to see the boy all focused their attention on Kicker.

"Kicker," said Optimus strictly, "you weren't sleeping in this morning did you? You already missed half of the meeting already and-"

Everyone either gasped or turned wide optic. "What's everyone lookin' at?" asked Kicker not going to get a sooner answer.

"Um..," Ironhide then pointed at the human, "guys.. Is it normal for a human to have a red nose and red under their eyes?"

"What're you.." Kicker then looked down and nearly screamed the roof off as he saw that his normal skin color was a faddish red pink, "I can't be sick!"

Optimus quickly knelt down next to the boy and felt his forehead with his index finger after seeing how human parents would do that to their kids. After about five seconds later Optimus then took his finger off as some of Kicker's hair fell back down after. "Yup," he said, "you got a fever kid."

"But I feel fine!" shouted Kicker crankily until Prime picked him up and gave him to Jetfire.

"See if you can get any information on Kicker's illness Jetfire," said Optimus as he returned to the meeting.

Jetfire nodded and put Kicker up to his chest on his right shoulder and held him with one hand to give him balance. Kicker watched as the doors closed behind them from the meeting and he and Jetfire entered a medbay.

The jet bot then set Kicker down on a giant recharge table and typed on the computer looking for the child's type of illness. "Let's see," muttered the Autobot looking up and down to the screen and to the keyboard for a couple of times. "..You can either have a common cold kid or.. SMALLPOX!"

"WHAT!" Kicker fell over on his back as Jetfire burst out laughing. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT THAT!" scowled Kicker getting back up sitting down cross legged.

"Na," laughed Jetfire, "you don't have smallpox but you do have a cold and-. HOLY PRIME!"

The teenager then groaned and tightly crossed his arms close to his chest, "Yeah right! Like I'm going to believe you again bolts for brains."

"But Kicker!" said Jetfire gaping his mouth, "you.. You have spots!"

"Hm.. NO NOT.. CHICKENPOX!"

Kicker started to scratch himself uncontrollably as Jetfire picked him back up and carried him back out to where Optimus was. "WHOAHOHOHO! Man, Kicker! What did you do!" asked Ironhide looking at the human with full lit optics.

"I have the Chickenpox you idiot!" shouted Kicker scratching himself nonstop, "I haven't had them at all since now!"

"You're going to turn into a chicken!" cried out Ironhide picturing a chicken looking Kicker, "Or- Do you get "em from chickens?"

Kicker then looked up at Ironhide still scratching until he reached out his arms going to try to strangle the rookie until Hotshot picked him up. "You shouldn't scratch your spots kid," advised Hotshot, "it'll make them worse."

"Primus, I wish that Redalert were here,' groaned Jetfire thinking to himself, "he knows more about this crud that any of us.'

"This sort of illness keeps on going for about two weeks Optimus," said Inferno knowing his share of the Chickenpox.

"You'll have to stay in bed Kicker and you will not participate in any missions until you get better," ordered Optimus.

"Aw come on! I'm not that si.. si-" Kicker then sneezed lowering his head in Hotshot's hands.

Hotshot twitted his right optic as he saw the wet germs from inside the human were all over his hand.

(We cut the next scene out due to adult material and suggestive themes for younger readers including me, now- DEAL WITH!)

25 minutes later-

Kicker was lying in his bed. Black gym pants and a big grey t-shirt made up his pajamas. Even though Ironhide wasn't too much fascinated by the human body he was looking over at Kicker and how the human struggled not to scratch himself.

"We still haven't found an antidote yet kid," said Ironhide getting up.

Soon Kicker woke up from an hour long nap and got out of his bed in a dizzy and drunken sort of way. When the boy got out of his room to try to get some fresh air outside he did.

He walked out in his normal clothes and breathed in a ton of the ocean air as the wind blew some of his hair, "Finally, I'm out of that room."

- "KICKER!"

The boy almost fell over when he was scooped up by the back of his jacket and was then face to face with Optimus. "What have I told you about being out here!"

Prime then noticed how the human was covering his ears until he took them off giving the Autobot leader a glare. "I don't want to stay in that room any longer!" shouted Kicker while throwing a fit.

Optimus could tell that the boy was angry and chuckled softly as he gently pat Kicker's head. It was a while later and the Autobots got a call from Lunar City having to leave Kicker.

"Remember Ironhide," reminded Hotshot to the rookie, "the kid needs to have lots of fluids, make sure he doesn't scratch himself, and try not to mess up too much." The bots then laughed a little.

"Don't worry," assured Ironhide, "it's been over two weeks after the time a babysat the monkey and he got on sugar rush."

As Ironhide watched as the team went through the spacebridge he went back in to check up on Kicker. "..WHAT THE!"

Kicker was wide awake and scratching himself. "Stop that!" scowled Ironhide picking up the child and restraining the kid from scratching himself.

"You'd be going crazy too if your body was slowly itching your; eating your mind out of scratching!" shouted back Kicker trying to scratch.

"Uuh.." Ironhide then sweat a deep of sweat, "Well once you put it that way I gu.. Wait- NO!"

He then held Kicker tighter and carried him into the medbay. The boy gave him a glare as the robot set the human down on the recharge table. While Ironhide left Kicker gave a devilish grin, took off his shirt, and started to scratch the poxes on his back.

"-Kid?"

"..AGH!" Kicker fell over as Ironhide was watching the kid at every minute.

"What were you doing?" asked Ironhide as he held a carton of orange juice.

"Shut up!" snarled back Kicker as he put his shirt back on.

Ironhide then remembered about watching a movie in school about male and female human mating. "Don't you think you're a little too young kid before choosing a mate?" asked Ironhide while Kicker's eyes grew to the size of two tomatoes. "Maybe Meisha- But there's no females here to mate with anyways."

Kicker face was even redder now and worried Ironhide. "..I WASN'T TRYING TO MATE, YOU DIP-STICK!"

Ironhide just shook his head and set the orange juice next down to the human, "Optimus said he wants you to drink some fluids kid to get you better."

"I'm not thirsty," scowled Kicker looking away from the bot.

"Hey Kicker!" shouted Ironhide pointing over to a different direction, "What's that!"

"What?" asked Kicker looking over to where he pointed out blinking a few times. Just then, Ironhide pulled the kid over by the back of his head and poured orange juice nonstop down Kicker's neck.

When Ironhide saw that Kicker was choking, he quickly lowered the juice and held up the filled up teenager. Orange juice was all over his mouth and he was coughing it up until Ironhide pushed him on his back with his index finger for Kicker to throw up some more unwanted juice.

"Are you-" Kicker then coughed, "Tr.. Trying to kill me ya freak!"

"It was the only way to listen kid," said Ironhide, "..Sorry."

Just then Ironhide heard a noise that sounded a lot like.. "HhiiiIIIIYYYAAAAPP!"

The startled Autobot looked down and saw that Kicker was making the most unusual sounds that he had ever heard. "..You okay?" asked Ironhide rubbing the human's back gently to soothe him.

"I'm.. Hiyap! Fi.. Hiyap! Fine! Hiyap!"

Ironhide then figured out the kid had hiccups. He did have training with this sort of thing. You hold a human upside down and push against them to stop the hiccups.. Or was it the other way around?

"Either way,' was all that Ironhide said in his thoughts and set Kicker upside down and shook him wildly.

"Iron.. Hiyap!" scowled Kicker as blood rushed to his head, "Sto.. Hiyap! It!"

When that failed Ironhide was starting to get frustrated and carried Kicker into another room. He then told Kicker to swallow a lemon wedge while standing upside down on his own and counting back from one to ten.

"N.. Hiyap! No!" refused Kicker taking a few steps back.

"You have to listen to me," said Ironhide frustrated as he reached down for the human, "besides, I know a lot more on how to take care of situations like this than you do."

Kicker then bit his fingers causing the Autobot to retreat his hands. "You just know how to torture me!" shouted Kicker running away and into the control room to contact Optimus.

"Get back here!" shouted Ironhide running after the kid.

Kicker then noticed a wet floor sign and moved it behind a hallway and ran off laughing evilly. "HeeeEEEEYYYYYY!"

Ironhide then slipped on the wet floor and crashed into a wall and made a window from Hotshot's room to the outside. The Autobot then climbed out of the hole and ran after Kicker once more panting. "Hotshot's going to kill me you punk!" shouted Ironhide.

Kicker had to climb onto the control panel and push down on a bottom to get an image of Optimus. "What is it Kicker?" asked the leader.

"IRONHIDE'S TRYIN'.. HIYAP! T.. HIYAP! TO KILL ME! HIYAP!" cried the human flapping his arms up and down in panic.

"What?" asked the Autobot leader until Ironhide burst in and put his giant hand onto the "finished conversation button.'

"Sorry for that Optimus sir. The kid's just gotten a lil' restless, that's all."

"Ironhide wa.."

Before Optimus could finish Ironhide quickly turned off the giant machine and picked Kicker up from under his arms. Ironhide then held the human up to his face, "What did you do that for!"

"You were slowly trying to kill.. My hiccups!" Kicker then started to victory dance and kick his feet in the hands of Ironhide as the confused Autobot watched the human totally freaked out. The human then burst out laughing with joy, "They're gone!"

"Yeah," said Ironhide acting like a cool guy, "told ya I knew what I was doing."

Just then Kicker started to cough and got Ironhide worried again. The Autobot then held the human close to his chest and held his head. When the Autobot entered into his room he set Kicker down on his recharge table. Hotshot had early set a pillow down and blanket for Kicker to sleep in Ironhide's room just in case there was a problem and Ironhide needed to keep a better eye on him.

Kicker fell asleep on his left side and Ironhide watched over him making sure nothing bad would happen to his little buddy.. Well- Even more bad stuff that could happen to him including Ironhide messing up.

It was an hour later and Kicker awoke from his long nap and looked over to see Ironhide typing on his giant computer. When Ironhide turned around to see the human was sitting up he smiled softly and picked up the human carrying him out of the room.

Kicker was sitting on his right shoulder. Ironhide then heard the kid's stomach growl and set the human down in the lounge room and came back with a bowl of broth. He didn't want to have the kid to chew if he was too tired so he decided on giving him something liquid-like.

Ironhide watched as the boy ate the dish. When Kicker was finished his meal he looked up at the Autobot and smiled softly. "You don't look as bad kid," said Ironhide picking up the bowl."

"Na," said Kicker, "thanks."

Kicker then walked outside with Ironhide following him to get some fresh air. The sun was setting and the Autobots still weren't back.

When Kicker decided to get something to drink he was in the kitchen and unnoticing that he grabbed a bottle of whiskey instead. "Hey kid," said Ironhide looking up from a book that he was reading as Kicker walked by him.

"Hey," said Kicker as he drank a sip of the bottle.

10 seconds later-

"KICKEERRRR!"

Kicker was laughing crazily as Ironhide chased after him all around the lounge. The Autobot, on the other hand, didn't know that the human had drunk alcohol. When the kid got over to a giant map he tore them off and standing to rip them apart crazily.

"I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE "IM COFFEE THIS TIME AND HE'S STILL ACTING TWISTED!' thought Ironhide to himself as he slipped over the pieces of paper and some fell on top of his head.

When Ironhide was down Kicker jumped over his head making the Autobot's head fall splat to the ground and he rose up his head again gritting his teeth angrily. "YOU LITTLE-."

Kicker was running around yelling in the language gibberish. "Gotta catch "im before- AHHHHH!"

Optimus and the others were standing in the doorway hanged jawed and wide optic. "What happened this time!" shouted Jetfire, "Did you give the kid sugar again Ironhide?"

"No!" shouted Ironhide, "One minute he was just fine and then-" The rookie then noticed a bottle on the ground, picked it up, and lowered it with wide lit optics, "Holy Prime, the kid got drunk."

"What!" shouted Hotshot and Optimus at once as they looked down to see Kicker running around them.

Optimus then lifted up his left foot so Kicker wouldn't bump into it and picked the squirming boy up from behind. The kid was going crazy and jumping up and down in his hands.

"What're we gonna do!" panicked Inferno, "If Kicker's parents find out about this they'll never trust us in looking after the kid ever again.

"We'll think of something," said Optimus turning his vision back on Kicker.

Kicker then suddenly calmed down after Optimus shook him up a bit and the human groaned kicking his feet at his overgrown hands. "What's the big idea!" shouted Kicker looking back at, "..OPTIMUS! When did you guys get back?"

"..UGH!" Everyone besides Optimus fell over on their backs passing out.

"Ugh..," said Kicker holding a hand to his head, "Why do I have such a big headache?"

"..IIII'll tell you in the morning Kicker," said Optimus carrying the boy outside of the lounge and to Kicker's room.

When Optimus watched as the almost feeling better human fell asleep in his bed, he walked out into the hallway and sighed. "Even though I'm supposed to be the one to be the supreme in defending them, humans are one of the strangest races of creatures I have ever seen."

He then sighed once more and smiled softly and went on to get his own men off of the floor.
This story archived at http://www.transformersfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=4413