The Stallion Arises Within by Firestar
Summary: Beth's stallion, Lightning transforms into a fighting horse that kinda saves Beth and the Autobots.
Categories: Armada Characters: None
Genre: Drama
Location: Library
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2039 Read: 479 Published: 23/10/03 Updated: 23/10/03

1. The Stallion Arises Within by Firestar

The Stallion Arises Within by Firestar

Beth, Rad, Carlos, and Alexis are in Nacogdoches Texas. They are at Cotton Patch eating. Beth has on blue jeans, a regular horse T-Shirt, and white tennis shoes. Her blond silky hair is in a ponytail. Rad has on a blue shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes. Carlos, red shirt, blue jean shorts, and black shoes. Alexis, a red shirt and shorts. They each had a Chicken Fried Chicken with French Fries. When they were done eating, Beth paid for the supper. Hot Shot is out-siding in the parking lot. The four teenagers walked-out side and crawled in-side of the yellow mustang.

"Boy Hermano am I stuffed." said Carlos.

Beth and Alexis got in front seat of the car. Beth got in the drivers seat.

"All right what Beth. What happened to you this time ? You have a bruise on your arm." asked Hot Shot.

"I- kinda- got in a fight in town. I tried not to hurt him, but this is what I get for being nice." said Beth in grumpy tone.

Hot Shot dropped the kids at their homes at 7:30. Beth put on her roller blades and bladed down the side walk. She bladed to the train station to talk to her friend, who was one of the conductors at a Train Station. It was 8:30 p.m. when she finished talking. One of the trains is out of condition so they had all day to talk, and her friend showed her to dive a train. She spotted a figure on the roof top of the station. She looked up and pulled her flash light out of her pocket. It is the same girl she has seen around here the past few weeks. The girl has dark brown hair that reached to the bottom of her neck. She has blue jeans, and a green sleeved less shirt. She is at lest 16 years old. Prowl drove up to Beth.

"Hey Beth! What are you looking at?" Prowl walked over to Beth. The Autobot and human looked at the girl on the roof. She has her head rested on her knee. She looked up to see Beth and Prowl.

"What do you want?" she asked in a deep-for-a-girl tone.

"I.. umm.. was.. Wondering why you come out of here so often." asked Beth.

"To be alone and think." she said in that same tone. She jumped down from the roof. She landed on both of her feet with one hand on the ground to keep her balanced. She put her hands in her back pockets and walked in the darkness.

"Hey! What's your name?" asked Prowl.

"The name's Jane." Then she walked even further into the dark roads. Beth looked at Prowl. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I will see her again." said Beth.

"Come on, it is dark. Let me drive you home." Prowl transformed into his police car mode. Beth hops in and Prowl drives Beth back to her house.

The Next Day.

Beth bladed to school Monday. She took of her roller blades and put them in her locker. She got her English books and walked to Amanda's locker. Amanda grabbed her books and locked the locker.

"Hey Amanda! How are you doing?" asked Beth.

"Not good. I did not finish my math homework." said Amanda.

"We had homework? Oman!" said Beth.

Beth hit her self with the palm of her hand.

"Why am I not surprised?" asked Amanda.

They walked down the hall to English class. Beth and Amanda sat down in their desk. Mrs. Folsom started to write D.O.L on the overhead.

3:30 pm

The bell rang. Middle school students ran through the halls. The sound of lockers shutting, and names being called out to go home on thr radio. Beth walked out of the door and she passed the teachers. Beth walked up to a red, white and blue 18 wheeler. The door opened and Beth crawled in the truck. The door closed when Beth buckled in.

"Hello Prime." said Beth.

"Hello Beth."

Beth looked out through the window. She saw cars passing by. Then she saw a girl walked on the side of the road.

"Prime! Can you stop here?"

Prime pulled over to the side. Beth jumped out and jogged to Jane.

"Hey!" said Beth.

Jane stopped and turned to Beth.

"What do you want?" she asked in that same tone last night.

"I was kinda wondering if you need a ride back to your home."

"Okay." She answered Beth. Beth smiled and Jane smiled back. They walked back to the 18 wheeler. They crawled back into the truck and they drove off.

Everyone thought Jane was kinda of a jerk. Jane kept on pushing the Autobots away, all except for Beth. Her and Jane became good friends. Daniel rode his bike down the sidewalk. He saw a 5th grader boy being picked by a three 7th grader boys. He put his bike down and walked up to them.

"Hey! Leave the kid alone." Daniel said.

"O Yeah?" said a skinny tall boy.

"Yeah!" said Beth walking up behind Daniel.

"Come on. Leave him alone Joshua Taylor." said Beth.

"While you boys keep picking that little twig. I am going to teach Beth Walker some manners." he said. He started to run to Beth trying to knock Beth to the ground. Beth moved out of the way and took her hands and made a fist. She hit him on the back of the neck. He hit the ground on his face. The other two boys stopped hitting on the boy and walked to Beth and Daniel.

"Daniel. You need to get outta here. Go back to Autobots Base. I know these boys will find you and hurt you because you and I spoiled their fun." whispered Beth.

Daniel ran to his bike and rolled as fast as he can to Autobots Base. Beth looked back at the boys coming towards her.

"Come on guys. You now I am a black belt, and so is Jane over there." said Beth.

Jane stepped behind the boys and kicked one of the boys. Beth hit the other boy. Joshua got up and ran. So did the others. Beth and Jane walked over to the 5th grade and help get the dirt off of him.

"Thanks." said the boy.

"Your welcome." said Beth.

"Now, get to class." said Jane with a smile.

The boy nodded and walked to his next class. Beth and Jane looked at each other with a smile. They shook hands laughing.

3 weeks later..

"Hey Jane are you taking Judo?" asked Beth.

"Yeah." the girls walked down the sidewalk. They walked to the park. Beth and Jane walked to a grassy hill.

"Well, lets get started." said Beth. They started to fight. Jane did a kick in the air. The kick hit Beth in the arm. Beth flew a good 5 feet and landed on her shoulder. She tried to get up but she kept on dropping to the ground. Jane helped her up. Beth clutched her right arm. Prowl saw the whole thing. He drove up to the girls.

"What do you want?" asked Jane in mean tone.

"I want to know if Beth's alright." he answered.

"I think I landed on my arm wrong." said Beth.

"You did." said. Jane.

"Let me see." said Prowl.

Beth pulled up her sleeve. Prowl frown when he looked at it. Beth could not move her arm with out the pain.

"You broke your arm. Lets take you to First Aid." Prowl said.

Prowl transformed into his police car mode. Beth picked up a small stick then Beth and Jane crawled in Prowl. Beth put the stick in her mouth and clutched her teeth to help the pain. Beth walked out of mid-bay with her arm in a blue cast, and a white and purple sling. She walked to her quarters where Jane is waiting. Hound and Cliffjumper are trying to talk to Jane that it was not her fault that Beth got hurt. But she kept on pushing them away. When Beth walked up to them. The Autobots walked away.

"Boy, Jane is really blaming it on her self bad." said Hound.

"Well, she did not mean to hurt Beth. They were only practicing. Besides it was not a life and death thing." said Cliffjumper.

"Lets leave this up to Beth. They are best friends. There is more to that girl than meets the eye." said Hound.

Cliffjumper nodded in agreement. They walked to their quarters.

"Hey Jane. What's up?" asked Beth.

Jane did not answer. Her arms are crossed and she leaned on the wall looking down.

"Hey it was not your fault. I landed wrong any way." said Beth in a calm tone.

"I am sorry."

"Hey you are saying sorry for nothing." Beth hugged Jane with her free arm. Beth and Jane walked out of the door. The mini-con alarm went off.

"Stay in my room and watch T.V. okay?" said Beth.

Jane walked in Beth quarters and closed the door. Beth ran down the halls. She ran into Hot Shot, Prowl, Hound, Cliffjumper, Jazz and Optimus Prime. Prowl picked up Beth in his arms and ran down with the other Autobots.

The Autobots ended up at the El Dorado Ranch in Redland Texas. Beth crawled out of Prowl and he transformed to his robot mode. A black horse ran up to Beth. She jumped on him with her free hand. No saddle or bridle is tacked on the horse.

"All right Lightning. Right." The black stallion turned to his right. He started to gait up the hill. (A gate is a kind of fast walk horses do.) She can see Decepticons digging in the ground.

"Move faster!!" Yelled Megatron.

Beth put her hand up to her mouth and talked into the intercom.

{The Decepticons are digging for the mini-con. But someone is missing. Starscream and Thrust are not here Prime} reported Beth.

{BETH! THEY ARE BEHIND YOU!!!} yelled Prime.

Beth turned around Starscream gabbed Beth right of her horse when she turned around. She screamed in pain because her right arm is being squeezed. Her stallion reared up on his hind legs. A bright light surrounded Lightning. All the transformers had to put their hands in front of their optics.

"Boy. This is some kind of light show." said Jazz.

The light started to fade 10 seconds later. Lightning is 2 stories tall. His black long mane is flowing with the wind. Silver armor is on Lightning's body and head. Starscream looked in to the eyes of the stallion. He has blazing red eyes like fire. Starscream dropped Beth. She started to fall. Prowl dove to catch her. He caught Beth and turned his body around before he fell on his back, to protect Beth.

Lightning checked to see if Beth is alright. He reared up on his hind legs and snorted. Starscream pulled out his gun and started to shoot wildly at Lightning. Lightning dodged the lasers. The stallion landed his front legs on Starscream's chest. Starscream's back hit to the ground. Lightning is still on top of Starscream. The stallion looked at Starscream in the optics with blazing eyes.

"Decepticons, open fire on that thing!" ordered Megatron.

Lightning jumped off of Starscream and disappeared.

"Decepticons! Retreat before that thing comes back!!" yelled Megatron..

They took to the sky back to their underwater base. Lightning reappeared and started to glow again. He is back in his formal form. He walked to Beth and Prowl. Prowl checked to see if Beth has any broken bones. The stallion muzzled Beth's check lightly. Beth is sitting down on a rock. She petted the stallion's head. His head is hanging low with his ears forward. (You can tell by the horse's ears if it is mad, by the ears laying back on his head. Listening to you, by the ears back but not laying back on his head. Ears forward, likes what you are doing.) Hound got the mini-con and walked back to Prime.

"Are you okay Beth?" asked Optimus.

"Yeah. Hurting a little bit, but fine." she answered.

The stallion kneeled down on his front legs. Beth smiled and crawled on Lightning.

"Autobots, transform and roll back to base." ordered Prime.

The Autobots transformed and rolled back slowly. Because Beth is on the stallion walking and they want to be sure she does not fall off. Beth is checked out by First Aid. Every thing is a okay. Beth walked to her quarters. Jane went home. She got in the bed and fell to sleep.

The End

This story archived at http://www.transformersfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=2330