And They All Fall... by Duwayne-M
Summary: The orbs have all been collected and the battle for who shall wield them begins. Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime battle with in the Matrix. And Krystal finds something that will change their world forever.
Categories: Beast Machines, Generation One, Beast Wars Characters: None
Genre: Drama
Location: Library
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4770 Read: 812 Published: 28/07/03 Updated: 28/07/03

1. And They All Fall... by Duwayne-M

And They All Fall... by Duwayne-M

PREVIOUSLY ON TRANSFORMERS HEAVY METAL WARS:Jetstorm's forces, The Autobots and the Predacons forces have all faced each other in battle and now the orbs of Power have all been found and now the fate of the world depends on who will possess them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mountains in the Swiss Alps sit high and mighty across its landscape. Like gods they look down on all life below them. Many humans have tried to reach their summits and few have succeeded. Now a new race of beings walk the earth and one such being stands on one of the mighty peaks. It is the Vehicon general Jetstorm, surveying the land proving himself mightier than the Alps.

Jetstorm watches the distance patiently as an armada of his aerodrones float behind him awaiting his orders.

His optics pick up a small craft rushing towards him.

'Finally!' - JETSTORM says as he floats towards the approaching vessel.

The vessel is piloted by Sanders, Darkstars right hand. He sets the vessel to float and exits through the outside hatch to greet the giant Jetstorm.

'What do you have for me?' -JETSTORM asks halting before the vessel.

Sanders looks at the giant in awe and trembles when he raises a large metal ball up to him.

'That is it?' - JETSTORM screams disappointedly, his head is held down right before the orb dwarfing Sanders with its presence.

'No this is it!' - SANDERS says as he presses a button on the surface of the ball.

He steps aside as the metal casing starts to unravel.

'Yesss!' - JETSTORM says with a smile soon the wind orb is revealed and levitates before him.

'It is so beautiful' - He says awestruck as he grabs it in his clawed hand. Suddenly a jolt of power surges through his body.

He lets out a horrible scream and his aerodrones rush towards him. Sanders steps back down into his vessel. He quickly takes its controls and flies it out of the area.

Jetstorm soon becomes engulfed by a funnel of wind that tosses all the approaching drones away. For a moment the air in the area becomes violent then suddenly it stops and Jetstorm laughs.

In the near distance the Vehicon known as Obsidian rushes towards Jetstorm with the second orb in his possession but also with Ultra Magnus, Gigatron and Megatron close behind him.

'You can give up fools, you have already lost!' - OBSIDIAN teases his pursuers as he catches sight of Jetstorm in the near distance.

'Boast all you like Vehi-scrap, your won't have your vocal circuits for much longer!' - GIGATRON threatens as he quickly catches up to his prey.

'You won't have yours either!' - ULTRA MAGNUS calls out from behind Gigatron. Gigatron turns towards his enemy just in time to catch sight of Ultra Magnus' gun Bluebolts transforming into its cannon mode, attaching itself to him then firing a blast.

Gigatron quickly flies out of the way of the blast but is struck hard by Ultra Magnus.

Gigatron punches Ultra Magnus in the face then draws one of his swords and slashes at his enemy. Ultra Magnus raises his arm to block the attach but receives a slash which causes him to recoil in pain.

Anger flows through him and he floats back and unleashes a barrage of missiles from his back that race towards Gigatron.

The missiles all explode before reaching their target and soon a large wind funnel sucks them in and tosses them into the side of a mountain.

'The orb is yours, use it wisely!' - OBSIDIAN warns as he passes the orb over to Jetstorm.

Jetstorm laughs as the power of the new orb surges through his body. Dark clouds soon envelop the sky.

Directly above this scene the mighty mother ship the Daedelus slowly decends to join its master in his almost victory of Earth.

Within its bowels another struggle ensues, it is the struggle of Rodimus Prime and Optimus Prime.

'I will rip the Matrix from your chest and watch you die at my feet Optimus Prime!' - RODIMUS PRIME screams as he fires a scattershot of laser fire from his forarm blasters.

Optimus Prime places his arms in front of him to take the brunt of the attack. The force of the blasts cause him to slide backwards with each impact.

'If you want to play Hardball Rodimus...lets play!' - OPTIMUS PRIME shouts as his ladder flips from his back onto his shoulder. He grabs it in his arms and levels it at Rodimus' feet and a powerful blast of water rushes out striking Rodimus and tossing him into the air and through the roof.

Optimus Prime jumps through the hole Rodimus made and lands right above him.

'Now who is at whose feet Rodimus?' - OPTIMUS PRIME asks as he towers over Rodimus Prime.

Rodimus smiles then quickly jumps to his feet and uppercuts Optimus Prime, then in another quick motion falls to his hands and sweeps Optimus Prime off his feet.

Optimus Prime falls like a mighty giant just as Rodimus jumps onto him and grabs for the Matrix in his chest.

'The Matrix is mine!' - RODIMUS PRIME screams in a demented rage. Optimus tries to pry him off his body.

'He is stronger than I thought!' - OPTIMUS PRIME thinks to himself just as Rodimus' hand slams into his chest and begins to force itself through his armour.

Suddenly a powerful blast of light fills the room and electricity jets through both of their bodies and they are transported within the Matrix.

*************

'Where am I?'- OPTIMUS PRIME mutters as he rises to his feet and looks around.

He realizes he is standing on a small island floating aimlessly through space and all around him floats sparks.

'Is this the Matrix?' - He wonders just as a spark flies towards him and stops right before him.

He watches as the spark splits and forms itself into the two Rodimus Primes.

Chains quickly grab hold of one of them and drags him towards another floating island in the distance.

Optimus Prime watches as the second one materializes and smiles at him.

'Different location same fight!'-RODIMUS PRIME says as he rushes towards Optimus Prime.

***************

Further in the ship the recently emancipated Galmethians and their human friends seek an escape off of the floating behemoth.

The come upon a room where the captured Maximals and Predacons stand paralysed.

'So this is where they were keeping Razorbeast and the others.' - Luther says as he walks over and touches Razorbeast.

Galger walks up to the frozen body of Cheetor then looks around at all the other frozen bodies surrounding him.

'Can they be freed?' - GALGER asks one of the Galmethian ex-guards next to him.

'Yes, we helped implant the control devices we can take them out.' - The guard replies.

'Very well then, free them!' - GALGER orders and the Galmethians get quickly to work.

'What about the Preds?' - RUSH asks with concern.

Galger looks down at the young human then up to the body of Terrorsaur.

'Free them all!' - GALGER gives his final order and steps back as his men do the work.

***************************

In Siberia the Predacons, Scarem, Tarantulas, Seawing and Quickstrike scurry across the frozen skin of the land.

'We lost the orb, Gigatron will kill us!' - SCAREM complains to his comrades.

'Oh be quiet, at least the Autobots lost it too!' - SEAWING adds trying to shine some light on the situation.

'Coming through Sushi breath!' - X-BRAWN calls out as he drives through the small crowd of Predacons knocking Quickstrike out of the way.

'That gosh darn Autoscrap!' - QUICKSTRIKE shouts as he transforms into his robot mode.

X-Brawn rushes along laughing at the Predacons just as a large body is launched out in front of him from below the ice.

The body flies high into the air and lands down hard on the ice causing a large crack to spread out towards the five stragglers.

X-Brawn transforms into his robot mode and jumps over the large crack just as another large body jumps out from beneath the ice. Soon the giant Gestalts Devastator and Landfill rush at each other and clash in a chorus of colliding metal.

********************

'Ha, Ha, Ha, I have never felt this much power! It is the most beautiful feeling!' - JETSTORM screams to the sky as he revels in the raw power surging through him.

He summons funnels of water from beneath the ground with the water orb and wind orbs together. Soon the entire area is littered with snakes of water reaching towards the clouds.

'More power approaches!' - JETSTORM smiles to himself as he catches sight of two approaching drones with the remaining two orbs in their grasps.

'Come, Come, there is room for more!' - JETSTORM says outstretching his arms to receive the orbs.

Suddenly to two drones explode in a large cloud of fire and metal.

'What!' - JETSTORM shouts as the two orbs plummet towards the ground. He transforms into his jet mode and flies after the orbs but before he could reach one of them Megatron swoops past him in his dragon mode and grabs on between his jaws. He then flies right behind Jetstorm and grabs the other one.

'Well it seems you are not the only one with power now Jetscream!' - MEGATRON taunts as he transforms into his robot mode with one orb clasped in the jaws of his left arm and in the other in the palm of his right arm.

'The name is Jetstorm, Jetstorm, get it right idiot!' - JETSTORM shouts angrilly as the wind around him swirls viciously.

Megatron levitates and watches Jetstorm show off with his orbs them raises his left arm and clenches his jaws on an orb.

'Lets see what this one can do, shall we?'- MEGATRON says as a large blast of fire jets out from it and takes the form of a large dragon.

The fire dragon soon engulfs Jetstorm and slams him into the side of a mountain shattering it on impact.

'Very, Very nice!' - MEGATRON laughs out loud as he hovers over Jetstorm's body.

'Not as nice as this!' - JETSTORM replies as Megatron is sucked up by a tornado.

Jetstorm quickly flies off after Megatron. Ultra Magnus watches them battling in the distance. Rattrap, Hardhead, Airazor and Turbofire approach him from behind.

'This is not looking good, can anyone here say the end of the world as we know it?' - RATTRAP says as he crawls beneath Ultra Magnus in his beast mode.

Ultra Magnus does not reply his attention turns above the two battling Transformers to the Daedelus as it breaks through the clouds above them.

**********************

Within the Matrix Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime continue to battle fiercely.

'You are weakened by your compassion, hindered by your honesty! I am not slowed down by such emotional nonsense, I am a killing machine and you will be my most recent victim.' - RODIMUS PRIME boasts as fires relentlessly at Optimus Prime with his laser cannon.

Optimus Prime jumps out of the way of a blast and unleashes a swarm of missiles down at Rodimus Prime who disappears with in the explosions.

'You spark is darkened by Jetstorm's vile programming. You are fooled by your false sense of perfection and that my friend is your weakness!' - OPTIMUS PRIME says as he watches the smoke clear from in front of him.

'No, it is my strength!!'- RODIMUS PRIME screams out as he rushes from the smoke and slams into Optimus Prime causing them both the hit the ground.

Optimus Prime kicks Rodimus Prime off of him and flips back to his feet. Rodimus flips quickly to his feet and stands resiliently before Optimus Prime.

'One of us must die Optimus Prime and it wont be me!' - RODIMUS PRIME threatens.

Optimus Prime pays little attention to his idle threat but notices the other Rodimus Prime tied to a floating rock in the background.

Optimus Prime then looks back at the Rodimus Prime before him.

'Pay attention to me!' - RODIMUS PRIME screams as he rushes towards Optimus Prime.

Optimus jumps over him then runs to the edge of the stone on which the float and jumps over to another island nearby, then another and another until he reaches the one with Rodimus Prime.

He rushes over to him and fires blasts from his fingers at the chains which bind him.

'I will get you out of here.' - OPTIMUS PRIME reassures Rodimus

'Not if I have anything to say about it!' - the evil RODIMUS PRIME shouts as he jumps onto the floating stone.

His trailer drives up to him and transforms into its artillery mode. Rodimus jumps onto it and opens fire at Optimus Prime.

***********************

'Now release the restraints!' - GALGER orders as the Predacons and Maximals are set free.

T-Wrecks slowly comes to back to life and looks around the room which is filled with Galmethians and humans.

'Where am I?' - T-WRECKS says groggily.

He catches sight of Frenzy awakening.

'This must be a Maximal trick!' - FRENZY screams as he opens fire on T-Wrecks.

T-Wrecks steps aside and returns fire from the jaws of his right arm.

The Galmethians and humans run out of the way as the other Predacons and Decepticons open fire on the Maximals and Autobots.

'I can't believe we woke up in the middle of this!' - SIDESWIPE complains as he ducks to avoid a blast from Airwave.

Suddenly the skirmish is interrupted by tanks drones as they crash into the room and open fire on all inside.

T-Wrecks and Frenzy look at each other then turn their attack on the tank drones.

'Get out of the way Lord Galger!' - A Galmethian soldier screams as he pushes Galger out of the way of the blast and takes the full brunt of it himself.

'No!' - GALGER screams as he stands over the dead body of his soldier. He picks up the soldier's weapon and opens fire on the tank drones.

President Ryker attempts to make an escape when he is grazed on the shoulder by a laser blast.

He falls hard to the ground but Luther quickly picks him up.

'I wouldn't let you die here or now sir!' - LUTHER reassures Ryker who looks in the eye of his savior with upmost respect.

***************

The Earth trembles beneath the might of the orbs of Power. The orbs of wind and water in the grasp of the Vehicon Jetstorm and the orbs of fire and earth in the clutches of the maniacal Predacon Megatron.

Jetstorm fires numerous water powered missiles at Megatron who simply evaporates the water then returns fire with a rain of giant fire balls.

Jetstorm is bombarded by the fire balls and tries unsuccessfully to block them with a wall of water.

Two fire balls break through and strike him hard causing him to drop the orbs.

'Hahaha, that was too easy!'- Megatron laughs as he spreads his razor wings and takes flight after the orbs as they fall to the Earth.

Megatron's ego swells enormously as he approaches the falling orbs and as he reaches out to grab the first one it is snatched right from in front of him.

'What trickery is this?!' - MEGATRON snarls as he turns around to watch the other orb disappear from in fron of him in one swift swoop.

He fires a massive blast of fire that fills the sky.

he watches as the fire is parted and a strong gust of wind strikes him and slams him hard into a mountain peak totally shattering it.

He blasts out quickly fully enraged catching sight of the Maximal Airazor in her robot mode with both orbs in her hands.

'You shall not wield the power of these orbs, your dark spark makes you weak and the orbs will manipulate you, they should come to one with a pure heart like me!' - AIRAZOR says in a strange echoing voice as the two remaining orbs rip themselves from Megatron and fly off towards her.

Everyone in close proximity watch as all four orbs spin around Airazor's body.

'Airazor, no!!!!' - ULTRA MAGNUS screams out to the Maximal as he blasts towards her.

He flies right into and invisible wall of swirling wind and is tossed away.

Soon her form is engulfed in the shape of a fiery bird which turns its attention to the Daedelus.

*******************

'Ha! ha! Ha! Soon there will be no where for you to run Optimus Prime'- RODIMUS PRIME rants as he continues firing from his trailer gun station.

Optimus Prime ducks behind a rock to avoid being struck but the rock is shatter and he is tossed across to the edge of the floating island.

He looks down at the endless abyss and before he could jump to his feet the evil Rodimus Prime jumps right on top of him with this rifle levelled directly at his face.

'Now Optimus Prime, this is the end of line!' - RODIMUS PRIME smiles as he prepares to pull the trigger.

Suddenly his rifle is shot from his hand and as he turns to face the shooter he is met by a swift powerful kick that sends him hurtling over the edge of the island and he falls screaming down into the abyss.

Optimus Prime watches him fall, he hits hard on another floating island then bounces off and falls again until Optimus' sensors can see him no longer.

Optimus Prime turns only to be faced with an outstretched hand.

'Sorry about that, I am besides myself a lot these days, proves that ones worst enemy is oneself eh Optimus Prime?' - RODIMUS PRIME says with a smile as Optimus takes his hand and he pulls him to his feet.

Optimus Prime rises above him and looks down at the smaller Autobot leader and gives him his hand and he greets it with his and they connect in a handshake.

The handshake causes a large blast of light that causes them to return to the real world tossing both their floating bodies across the room within the Daedelus.

'Where are we?' - RODIMUS PRIME asks as he rises to his feet.

'The Daedelus!' - OPTIMUS PRIME replies as he helps Rodimus to his feet.

'I thought I destroyed this thing!' - RODIMUS says as he rubs the back of his head with his hand.

'Your old friend Jetstorm rebuilt it and brought you back to life.' - OPTIMUS PRIME adds as he walks to a hole in the wall their earlier battle created.

'What the...?' OPTIMUS PRIME says as the entire ship begins to shake violently.

Outside of the Daedelus the giant firebirn Airazor tears through the ships hull and begins to rip it apart.

Inside the humans, Galmethians and Maximals rush to a ship in the Daedelus' docking bay.

The reluctant Predacons and Decepticons refuse to join them onboard.

'Don't be nuts come on, you don't want to die do you?' - PROWLER asks as he stands by the doors of the vessel as it revs up.

'We are not going to die with the likes of you!' - AIRWAVE replies just as a large explosion rocks the ship.

'Suit yourself!' - PROWLER closes the door and the ship blasts off ramming itself through the closed gates and jets down towards Earth.

'Are you insane Airwave we are going to die!' - FRENZY shouts chucking Airwave who only smiles.

'Maybe you are going to die but not I, So long buster!' - AIRWAVE smartly says as he jumps out of the opening the Autobots made. He transforms into his jet mode and flies off into the distance.

'That selfish bastard!' - FRENZY shouts as he rushes to the opening, watching Airwave fly off leaving laughter in his wake.

'That's what makes him a Decepticon Frenzy! Lucky for you I got wings.' TERRORSAUR reassures Frenzy as he transforms in to his beast mode and grabs the Decepticon in his talons and flies out through the opening.

Waspinator turns and watches as the room is engulfed in flames, then turns and transforms into his jet alt-mode and flies off.

Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime run out of the fire and rush to the opening and jump out.

'Can you fly??' - RODIMUS PRIME asks as they both hurtle towards the ground.

'No can you?' - OPTIMUS PRIME coolly asks Rodimus Prime who stares at him in disbelief.

Optimus Prime glides towards Rodimus Prime and grabs him then uses the ladder on his back to release of stream of water which strikes the ground and slows their decent.

When they land they are greeted by the other Autobots and Maximals.

'Rodimus Prime, thought we lost you!' - HARDHEAD says as he embraces his friend.

'Not yet Hardhead not yet!' - RODIMUS PRIME smiles as he looks over to his anxious friends.

"Whats going on here?'-OPTIMUS PRIME asks as Ultra Magnus approaches him.

'Airazor has all four orbs.' -ULTRA MAGNUS explains as he points towards the large fire bird.

'The orbs of Power!' - RODIMUS PRIME says surprised -' Monstar and Thundercracker died because of those things, they will kill Airazor.'

Optimus Prime closes his eyes and taps into the Matrix again and attempts to reach Airazor inside the firebird.

He suddenly sees through her eyes and feels the intense power and watches as streams of fire destroy all of Jetstorms remaining fleet across the planet.

'Airazor you must fight the power of the orbs!' - OPTIMUS PRIME pleads with her.

'No, the Earth is finally having its say, we have stood by and watch evil invaders kill us now we will cleanse the planet one invader at a time!' - AIRAZOR says in a strange voice.

'That is all good but where will it end, after the Vehicons are gone, will you turn on the Decepticons, The Autobots, your friends?' - OPTIMUS PRIME asks attempting to reach Airazor's heart.

'No, I can't....Yes we must!' - The voice interrupts Airazor, 'Transformers have only brought death and destruction to us and they too shall perish!'

The ground beneath the Autobots starts to shake and rise up changing into a large, toothed mouth which swallows them.

Optimus Prime remains in a trance as he continues to pleads with Airazor's spark.

'No i shall not let this happen!' - AIRAZOR retaliates against the orbs soon they blast off from around her and the firebird disintegrates.

The stone mouth spits back out the Autobots and falls apart.

Ultra Magnus quickly blasts off and catches Airazor as she falls.

Optimus Prime rises and watches as the orbs jet off into a single direction.

'Where are they going?' - OPTIMUS PRIME wonders as his question is answered as the orbs surround a dark figure.

'Darkstar!' - RATTRAP says as the evil being Darkstar greets the orbs.

'Now the orbs are ready to destroy and ready for my control!' - DARKSTAR says as he launches giant blasts of fire down at the Autobots.

'That power is mine!' - MEGATRON shouts as he flies towards Darkstar. He fires numerous blasts from his mouth.

The blasts are destroyed before they reach Darkstar.

'Ha! I tire of your drivel Megatron!' - DARKSTAR says as he blasts Megatron with a powerful blast of energy then tosses his lifeless body off into the distance.

'That is enough...Magnus lets go!' - OPTIMUS PRIME says as he reaches his hand out to Ultra Magnus.

Ultra Magnus looks at Optimus' hand then hands Airazor over to Hardhead.

'Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus combine and form Omega Prime!' - They both shout as the transform into the mighty Omega Prime.

'This ends now!' - OMEGA PRIME says as his giant energon sword extends and he flies off towards Darkstar.

'My, my the mighty Omega Prime coming to save the day!' - DARKSTAR says as he turns towards Omega Prime firing blast down at him.

Omega Prime slashes all the blasts with his sword and continues making his way towards Darkstar.

'Impossible!' - DARKSTAR says startled by Omega Prime's resilence.

Darkstar sends out powerful streams of water towards Omega Prime who out maneuvres the blasts.

He flies right into a large funnel of wind and using his rockets blasts right through finally reaching Darkstar.

'Not so fast!' - DARKSTAR shouts as his large battle mace appears and he swings it at Omega Prime who blocks it with his sword.

The two mighty weapons clash in the air causing large shockwaves that causes the peaks of the mountains to collapse. Rattrap gets trapped beneath a rock slide.

Darkstar catches sight of this and fires a large fireball down at him.

'Don't you want to save him Optimus Prime!' - DARKSTAR smartly asks as Omega Prime becomes distracted and he lashes him hard with his mace.

Rodimus Prime sees the fireball and rushes towards a trapped Rattrap. He jumps in front of the blast absorbing most the blast.

His burnt body falls before Rattrap.

'No!!' - OMEGA PRIME screams as he rushes towards Darkstar.

Darkstar greets his with a powerful blasts that sends him crashing to the ground.

'Now, I will succeed where Monstar failed, I will rid the Earth of you germs!' - DARKSTAR gloats as he levitates down towards Omega Prime.

Rodimus Prime looks over to Darkstar then at Omega Prime. With his last bit of energy he taps into his spark and a trail of light flies off towards Omega Prime.

Omega Prime feels the extra power surge through him and the Autobot insignia on his chest begins to glow.

Soon all the Autobots and Maximals no matter where they are join in and soon streams of energy jet across the sky and fly into Omega Prime.

'What is going on, this can't be!' - DARKSTAR shouts as he swipes at the lights with his battle mace.

Soon Omega Prime leviatates before Darkstar.

Darkstar launches an attack from each of the four orbs all at once. The giant blast strikes Omega Prime causing a huge explosion which lights up the entire continent.

The smoke slowly clears and Darkstar watches with anticipation.

To his surprise Omega Prime remains standing with a large ball of light surrounding him.

'You won't die!' - DARKSTAR shouts in anger as he unleashes another blast.

This time it is met with a giant blast from Omega Prime's chest. The blast is charged from the sparks from each of the Autobots and Maximals, fed right through the Matrix.

The blast breaks through all of Darkstar's barriers and hits him hard and sudden.

His armour which once withstood the impact of bombs and explosions shatters like glass and the frail body of Maximus Darkstar is tossed down to the ground.

After the light clears the Maximals and Autobot reawakened from their trance.

The four orbs remain floating before Omega Prime and watches them slowly fly towards him.

'Back, I will not wield you!' - OMEGA PRIME says raising his hand in a dismissive manner.

The orbs fly off in separate directions.

Omega Prime flies over to Rodimus Prime's lifeless body and lifts him into his arms.

'He lived a soldier, he died a soldier!' - OMEGA PRIME says as he looks into Rodimus Prime's lifeless optics.

****************

EPILOGUE

In The Swiss Alps the Constructicons dig beneath a large boulders as they are observed by the Vehicons.

'Are you sure he is here?' - MIRAGE asks impatiently tapping his feet.

'Be patient the Constructicons know what they are doing.' - TANKOR reassures his comrade just as the Constructicons unearth Jetstorm's body.

'I will have my revenge.' - JETSTORM mutters to himself as he sees the light the day peeping through the rocks.

******************************

Deep underwater the lifeless body of Megatron sinks slowly to the bottom. A large fish swims up to it and observes the body. It attempts to rub it's snout against its armour but rethinks this action when it notices the heat surrounding the body and swims off leaving it lying on sleeping.

*********************************

At the Autobot base, Optimus Prime observes as his comrades start working on fixing what is left of their base.

His attention is diverted as he sees Sideburn approaching in the distance.

He walks down towards Sideburn as he skids to park right before him.

'I was getting worried about you guys.' - OPTIMUS PRIME says smiling.

Sideburns doors open and Rico, Ana and Primus rush out and run beneath Optimus Prime and head straight to Rhinox.

'Well we had our own little adventure, we'll tell you all about it,' - FASTLANE says as she steps out before Optimus Prime.

'So will we be seeing around more often?' - OPTIMUS PRIME asks her.

'I think I will be sticking around, I might come in handy.' - FASTLANE answers with smile.

Finally Krystal steps out from within Sideburn with a strange object in her hands. Fastlane steps towards Sideburn transforms into his robot mode.

'I found this Optimus Prime, I think you would know what it is.' - KRYSTAL says as she holds the object up towards Optimus Prime.

Optimus Prime takes up the object and looks it over.

'I saw images of Transformers and three space crafts in a battle heading through a warp gate, then this falling to earth.' - KRYSTAL adds as Optimus Prime walks away with the object as if in a trance.

Optimus Prime walks up to what is left of his quarters and sits in his wrecked chair and holds the object up and looks at it in awe.

'Three ships...warp gates...minicons...so it begins!' - OPTIMUS PRIME utters to himself as he ponders the bad that the object has brought.

**********************

The End of Season 2

Season 3 - Minicon Legacy begins soon!

This story archived at http://www.transformersfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=2078